Is it too early to let her know how I feel?

Girls, let's say you're going on a second date with a guy you like. Your feelings for each other haven't been revealed yet. On the date, he says, "I really like you." Is that too soon or too weird? Or is it just right? He isn't revealing all of his innermost feelings for you yet, but he is telling you he thinks you're great. What's your take?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be spooked by a guy saying he really likes me on a second date. It's true that actions speak louder than words, but I also like hearing "I love you" once a relationship gets to that point. That said, for as much as "I love you" on a first date would sound pretty desperate, the truth is that how I respond to a guy telling me he likes me (verbally or otherwise) doesn't depend much on when he tells me, it depends how I feel about him. If a guy is really interested when I'm not, it makes me uncomfortable; if he is really interested and so am I, it's exciting and reassuring to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say anything. It's too early, plus she already knows you like her because you're taking her on a date. As a general rule, don't tell her how you feel. Show her through your behavior.

What Girls Said 1

• Not too early.

What Guys Said 0