Guys, Do men feel remorse after purposely causing pain at all?

This man would always say you know your pretty. I trusted him let him Olin fell in love with him. He knows my family all doctors lawyers the least teachers I was giving him advice from spiritual to phycological so he knew I was born intelligent. He changed started mocking me trying to break my self confidence because he on the other hand was a less attractive guy a person I would never go for based on just looks. He didn't understand that although I was beautiful I didn't feel this way internally. So when he tried the strategy of breaking my confidence he didn't understand I honestly had none. I have been through many things in life and he found me at my weakest. All the sudden he projected on to me what he wishes I was so he can justify treating like shit. He had no remorse and I let myself fall in love with who I thought was a friend. I realized I fell for an insecure fuck who needed to make me feel shifty about my life and myself so he can gain some power or confirm to himself his value. He was smart and educated but he wasn't shit really. He chose to disregard that I was smart human and worth respect... He would belittle and mock my feelings caused me anxiety depression paranoia and heartbreak. Bi stopped feeling comfortable it was my worst fear come true when it comes to romantic situations.

He wasn't smarter than me and he knew if he wasn't better looking and he knew it. He had problems with the woman he grew up with his mother and his sister and became a dude who practiced how to kill a woman's self value and confidence because deep down inside he hated woman and purposely seemed reasons within himself to disrespect them or destroy them. He was insidiously strategic about this. he avoided my qualities in general and thought only what he wanted to think of me because only he felt comfortable with this idea. He messed me up phycologically spiritually and mentally on purpose. I'm smart but I'm human and I didn't think he was capable of this.

1

What Guys Said 1

• "He changed started mocking me trying to break my self confidence because he on the other hand was a less attractive guy a person I would never go for based on just looks. "

^i see... sounds like he was being mean to u then coz he hated his looks?

might be wrong though...

"He didn't understand that although I was beautiful I didn't feel this way internally. So when he tried the strategy of breaking my confidence he didn't understand I honestly had none. "

^then he might be one of those people who believe beautiful = confident... just wrong assumption... ;)

"He was smart and educated but he wasn't shit really. He chose to disregard that I was smart human and worth respect... "

^i see... even though he was "smart and educated" as u say... i think wot was botherin him mostly was his lack in "looks"... and dat's da reason he was startin mockin u in order to blow away yer confidence as u stated above... ;)

"He wasn't smarter than me and he knew if he wasn't better looking and he knew it."

^if he knew he was less smarter than u as well... guess dis'd make him even more jelly then... ;)

"He had problems with the woman he grew up with his mother and his sister and became a dude who practiced how to kill a woman's self value and confidence because deep down inside he hated woman and purposely seemed reasons within himself to disrespect them or destroy them"

^sounds like he's a misogynist more or less generally then...

anyway... to answer yer question... most people both guys n gals... i believe they'd feel remorse after causin pain... but dis guy's different and i believe he'd not feel shit about it... ;)