Am I overthinking?

i met this guy and we've been hanging out for a couple of weeks and I like him and wanted to see how he felt. The response I got gave me the impression he's not into me like that. He leaves for Italy soon too but we're both military so kind of used to things like that lol.. Do you think I'm overthinking it?
Am I overthinking?

• Overthinking
  • Not overthinking
I think what is bothering me is there was no.. You know I like you too or anything lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• He meant to say "great" in his first message, but it was a typo and he said "good" by accident. That's why he said, "I mean good" later. And his point was to tease you about only saying that he's great "so far" rather than just saying that he's great.

• overthinkign to the maximum level of womandome

• He took it personally because it was implied you think he is crazy or going there... why the hell would he want to date you after you just implied he was crazy?

• Maybe he just wasn't ready to hear that he's great.

• Lol maybe great was a bad choice of word lol.. but I meant he has a great personality and demeanor so overall he's a great guy lol haha.. I don't know.. I didn't think it was too serious but his response I'm just like um ok

• I don't think it was too serious too, but maybe he things great is much more than good and takes it too seriously.

• It wasn't about the difference between "great" and "good" it was you said he was great but then you followed it up with "so far." which he may have taken offense to.

What Girls Said 2

• it may be that he's unsure of how he feels about you. Or he isn't good at taking the hint you like him.

• Yea I think he might actually be bad at taking hints lol.. I was talking to him yesterday and he told me we were on the same page lol I had no idea what he was talking about lol

• I've been sending I love you hints to my boyfriend and he either ignores it.. or is blind to all the hints!

• you're overthinking!

• Really I think what is bothering me is there was no.. You know I like you too or anything lol