Was I a booty call? or does he want me back?

I was together with this guy for a few months, we really liked each other but he thought that I didn't want a relationship (even though I did). He was always very protective when it came to other guys talking to me, and he texted me to the point where it was almost obsessive. He doesn't talk about his feelings much so we got into a fight and things ended.He went out with another girl almost immediately after, and about a month later broke up with her. We saw each other at a few clubs and through mutual events a few times and he started texting me. After a few days of talking through text he asked me to hang out. I was hesitant at first but agreed. He came over my house and he was acting cute and romantic so we fooled around. All of our friends found out and were saying good things, but we haven't texted or talked since. When I see him places he just stares at me ( a little bit creepy). Does he still have feelings for me? Or was I just a booty call?

Yes, he wanted a relationship and he thought I didn't which is what caused things to end in the first place. I really want to talk to him but I figured that if he wanted to talk to me, he would have already done so.
Most of my girlfriends think that he still has feelings for me based on the way he looks at me (the staring) when we see each other but might be afraid to put himself out there since he thought I didn't want a relationship before and he knows that a lot
of guys have been trying to get me to go out with them. One of my guy friends who is a mutual friend thinks that he still wants to be with me but like some of my girl friends said, is too afraid to talk about the way he feels and get hurt. Some of my
friends, a few mutual a few not, both guys and girls think it was just a booty call. Even though those amount of people with that opinion is smaller, I don't know what to think. HELP.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly think the only way to find out is to ask him. You obviously had feelings for each other. You mentioned that he thought you didn't want a relationship. Did he? If you still want a relationship with him, I think you should clarify your feelings for him and put it out there. He will either be relieved that you two are on the same page, or if he isn't in the same place he will let you know, and you can move on with things. It's too hard to figure out by those types of situations. I think you have to be straight and take the risk and just communicate. It saves a lot of time and worry. I hope that helps, and best of luck!