Emotional Unavailability?

I am dating this guy we started as FWBs. At times he seems like he does things to avoid opening up to me. I usually don't, but with him I will. However, he avoids touchy subjects. How to get him to open up? I think he is unsure about my placement, but we have been involved for damn there a year. Obviously, I am not going anywhere. However, he has had bad run ins with other women before me. It is confusing, and I am losing it. My eyes are beginning to wonder, because I feel unappreciated/ unwanted. I know he cares, because of his actions, but damn he is difficult. How to fix it? What to do? I want us to work.
Emotional Unavailability?

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all nice choice for image... love cookie monster... :D

"However, he avoids touchy subjects. How to get him to open up?"

^unfortunately it's up to him and only to open up... well... once he feels comfortable around u he'll do it i believe...

but if u push him to open-up instead... i'm afraid it's gonna have da opposite effect... if u catch ma drift... ;)

"I know he cares, because of his actions, but damn he is difficult. How to fix it? What to do? I want us to work."

^then... better wait for him to open up... and if u see he doesn't open-up... just dump him only choice... ;)

• Lol, thanks. I appreciate your awnser. I agree with you as well.

• thanks... ;)

• Lol, your welcome😊. You gave me some good insight. So, really I thank you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0