Are saggy uneven 34dd breasts a deal breaker?

If you're dating a girl and you love her would her breasts be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• im going to tell u how it is and say their will be guys that would call that a deal a deal breaker and guys that won't. If you've got other things going for u like a tops personality and self confidence then most guys won't give af ;))

• Lol I'm asking coz I'm I a ldr and going to meet soon. He says he loves me and he did ask me once if they were saggy. I told him I'm a 34dd so they ofc sag. So yes he likes my personality and thinks I'm pretty he's just not seen me naked yet and he doesn't pressurise me to do so. What do you think?

• he says he's been with "load of girls" haha, yeah u said it not me he should be understanding if he has if not (dont intend to sound rude) he probably isn't the right guy for you :))

• 34DDs that sag are perfect. It's my dream come true.

What Guys Said 7

• Given that guys like me prefer saggy boobs, not a deal breaker, no. More like a way you're attractive. Who knew?
    Most women's boobs are not the same size. The difference can be more pronounced the larger they are. Not a problem either.

• If I am attracted to the girl? That's differs at each case, I am like crazy on wanting some and others just make me feel anoyed

• Lol sorry I didn't understand that. But yeah you're attracted to her she's pretty and you basically love her. Imagine she's everything you want in a girl personality wise and she has a pretty face. Would her breasts be a deal breaker?

• Yeah but is a pretty face and a nice personality enough to for you to get hard? I mean sexy is also a state of mind right. So say she pretty and you love her personality but you take off her bra and you find 34dd saggy uneven breast would you be turned off?

• I see boobs from far away, boob analytics gg.
      Sure I wouldn't be turned down by that I love huge melons and I should tell you, I am definitely not one that is superficial so I love that girl, I love whats good and bad in her

• Nah not really depends how saggy though as long as its not granny saggy your fine lol.

• Not saggy as in breasts have lost volume but in that they droop and the nipples face ddownward just a tad.

• I mean they're 34dd you can't defy gravity lol

• your fine then lol

• not for me..

• Are you kidding? I would LOVE a girl with such breasts. I knew this girl who had large, yet uneven breasts and I always thought she was incredibly sexy.

• No, not a deal breaker, but I prefer 32A-34B, so I probably wouldn't even be dating the 34DD woman.

• If I say yes will I get downnvote?

• Lol just be honest

• But I wouldn't*

• Lol well all breasts are uneven to some extent. I don't know if I'm more critical than others are. And they aren't saggy in the sense that they've lost volume. Its just that they droop and aren't perky so the nipples face slightly downwards but not completely. I mean would this be an issue?

What Girls Said 1

• For most guys, nah.

• Fr? I mean I thought guys hate saggy breasts

• Lol well I am unhappy with mine and I find them so unattractive! My bra fitter says I'm a 34dd but I swear I dont look it although everywhere I get fitted say 34dd or 32e. My boyfriend asked me of my breasts sag and I tried to get him to understand that they're 34dd so yes they do sag! But still scared to disappoint him :(

• I understand. I think your fears are pointless though. He'll be fine with them. Especially if he's having sex with you xD girls overthink things like this sometimes. there's nothing wrong with saggy breasts.