Would you try long distance?

With someone you speak to all the time but have only met a few times?
i really like this guy but he lives a plane ride away.
He likes me and he's coming to visit me- but I don't know what his views are. I guess that's a good sign though right?
Would you try a ldr for someone you really clicked with?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Already did this.

• then what happen with you did it work for you or if not then what happen with that? @Strider90

• @amanwalia We broke up, what else? But it wasn't the distance that made me end it.

• brother what happen what make it brokeup tell me something in detail here or inbox me

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in the exact same situation but I decided to stop it before he came to visit me because, to be honest, is very very hard to make it work.
    I think it would work if a person moves after being in a relationship, but if that is not the case then I think is hard to build something when you are not physically with that person.

What Guys Said 3

• It's like chasing a unicorn. It's never actually worked even though you hear rumors about how it could work.
    I don't want to chase unicorns.

• i've had one before and it was too much for me. i need a more.. physical relationship (kisses, hugs, holding hands etc.)

• yes i would try it but i don't think it would work

What Girls Said 0