Why doesn't he just commit?

I've known this guy since jr high, yes, we hooked up. We're in our early twenties now. Throughout the years we would talk once in a blue and he'd be the one to always message me. We've had our share of disagreements and arguments so to speak, like I had told him once what's the point of hanging out, if it's going to he about my p****. He contacted me again and he would just contact me and ask how I'm doing. He would mainly do so on Facebook. Anyway, he did it again and I decided to text him this time as I replied and from then on we've been hanging out the most we ever have. We have sex most of the time. In the beginning he wouldn't call often or text often after sex. Once he said he met up with me because he didn't want me to be upset. I didn't understand that one. Anyway, I text him and told him icons want it to be just about se and he said he couldn't help but be so attracted to me and he'll try to take me out more and how he loves my personality. So, we kept hanging out but mainly at his place (lives with his parents but they're not home in the mornings) and yes we've been doing it. He would ask me if "I could see myself being with a man like him" and then he would come out and say "u could be a good girlfiend" things like that. A few instances he had called me and told me that he thinks he's falling for me. I don't know whether I should believe that or if it's a game. He asked me to be his girl via text. He text "be my girl" and he told me he was sorry because he doesn't treat me like a queen and how I deserve to be" he is confusing me and I need some input on this. What does he want from me? The other day I told him lets just call us what we are which are fxjk buddies and he said "no it's not that" and I told him he didn't know what he wanted and he said I do, I want to be with u. But he won't officially ask me. I just don't get it. And after that talk, I did kiss him first and we fu@&$d... I just don't get him. Is he just telling me what I want to hear

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

It seems like he's torn: he has a perfect setup where you guys meet up and have sex without any real strings attached, but in doing so he's clearly formed some feelings. He's probably scared of the idea of things getting serious, since that comes with expectations and inevitable changes, yet he doesn't like the idea that if he doesn't become exclusive with you, that you could eventually disappear. I would just say that if you want him to commit you need to stop just giving it up every time you guys hang out; if it's all about sex, that's all it'll ever be until something changes.

• He is telling you what you want to hear, just get sex from you without putting in the work. There is a true saying if a man can get the milk without buying the cow why buy the cow.

He is still trying to find himself and he is not ready for a real relationship with you, also has he called you his girlfriend and provided for you outside of the sex room?

Four words Profess his love for you. Protect you. Pronounced meaning given you a title. Provide for you in some way.