What race are you and what race do you find the most attractive?

I'm mixed as far as my preferences go I'd list them as:
1. Black guys
2. Native American guys & Asian
3. Whites, Hispanics, Indian, Mixed, etc.

For the most part everyone is basically on the same playing field just some have slightly more appeal than others, even with the black guys I would prefer they're darker in skin than the lighter ones. My boyfriend is a black man and he's soooo gorgeous! <3 <3 <3 What preferences do you guys have and what race are you? :)

If you don't have a racial preference then wonderful for you, but don't try to bash others that do. We're discussing racial preference not exclusive racial dating. If you only date a certain race because you're ignorant then please do not reply, if you don't have a racial preference don't act like you're better than anyone else because you're not. A racial preference means that's what you'd prefer, but you're still open to anyone outside of that preference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not aware of a racial preference. I like dark hair, and I guess I like certain features, and a certain build. I find women of all races attractive on a regular basis, if I thought about it, I might notice women from certain races slightly more often, but it's really just a matter of how frequently that body type/facial features shows up.

Skin color just isn't a factor for me. Not because I'm so wonderfully open-minded and non-racist (though I hope that's also true ;) ) ... it's just -not-. I have hair color preferences though (dark > red > blonde) so why shouldn't others have skin color preferences the same way? I just happen to like a hair color that's found on all races.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm half oriental half occidental.

i only find myself physically and sexually attracted to certain oriental men.

the behavior of the individual is also very important. i tend to like those displaying a reserved, sincere, tender nature.

since age 13 and continuing until now.

prior to that i had crushes on classmates of various races but these did not progress into relationships.

once in awhile i will find the appearance of a male of another race to be aesthetically pleasing but i do not feel sexual attraction nor the desire to be in a relationship with the individual.

this could change but i doubt it.

What Guys Said 33

• i am of the human race and are attracted to others from the human race

• I happen to be 'Caucasian'. I find women of all so called 'races' attractive.
    www.trademarkia.com/.../...human-race-85194051.jpg

• I am a white dude and i find Latina's (dark features, exotic look, and curvy body's), and Asians (more specifically Filipino, Korean, Japanese, exotic, more lady like personality's, petite body's) the most attractive.

• I'm white and i find girls with white pale skin the most attractive. Next would be latinos, because their skin is tan, but still white at least. I also often find Asian girls attractive, but only ones who have lighter skin. Last would be darker skinned girls. That's not to say that I've never found a dark skinned girl attractive (because i have), but it just doesn't happen as often as lighter skinned girls.

So for me, the lighter the skin, the more attractive she is (generally). But that's just a personal preference from one random guy on the internet.

• I'm Indian. And I don't find any particular 'race' attractive, because I get attracted to individuals, and not races.

• That's cool, I'm just looking to find what people's preferences are, surely you have a preference?

• Thank you, much appreciated!

• You're so welcome!

• I dont have any racial preference

• Im a black guy.

Most of the girls I have been into, have either been black, Latina, or middle eastern (in that order), most were olive skin or darker complexion, and had average to chubby builds.

• Whites and Asians. But there are definetly less Asians that could fit my ideal type than whities. Because Im really picky at Asians. Dunno why, but there are only 1 or 2 specific types I like on Asians, can't describe it tho.

• I'm hispanic but I'm attracted to any pretty face from any race lol that rhymed

• I hope I don't get judged for this (well I probably will, but whatever, I'll go for it):

I'm Indian and I have the potential to find White/Latino/Spanish women attractive (about equal potential across those three).

I am also capable of finding Indian women attractive, but unfortunately a lot of them I don't. I know that there are some conventionally attractive Indian girls out there and I'd totally date them. Same with Asian women.

• Well what's wrong with that? A preference is a preference, it's not like you're bashing these women for being that race you're just not as attracted to them, and that's okay.

• I know and I agree with that. However, there's this negative connotation with Indian men finding white women more attractive and not so much their own ethnicity, and that's why I was hesitant to post this, because although it's just an innocent preference, many others don't see it that way... so..

• I know, I've found it's the same with blacks, Hispanics, and others. I guess it seems as though you value the beauty of another race than your own but it isn't the case. For some people it is, but certainly not all.

• White, whatever

• I have no real preference, but i do like certain accents, the girl i like is part German, part polish, and she has a very cute accent in my opinion, although those two aren't necessarily renowned for the "cuteness" of their accents. so really, accents, they're the thing people have a real preference on. (I'm a white British guy if you didn't know)

• I'm white but I'm most culturally connected to the native in me.
    I seem to be interested most in:
    1 latinas (white passing) especially Colombian and Guatemalan
    2 Indians, but I very rarely see any, let alone cute ones
    3 Russians and eastern Asian (they made a 4place jump lately)
    4 east and SE Asian girls
    5 white
    7 middle eastern
    8 native
    9 black (white passing)
    10 redheads

• 5k, I don't do no real long distance races.

• I am of the white race and my first choice is white women, my second choice is Latin women

• My ancestors hail from Europe but I don't care about skin color.

• I don't really use the race label and "I ain't got not type, bad chicks is the only thing that I like"

• White Mediterranean. I find northern European women (Scandinavia) very attractive, but that's just a preferance.

• I generally find all women attractive... but I guess if I had to choose one and had no choice, I'd go with a white skinned girl... like Australian, American, Canadian, Swedish

Like that

• i´m caucasian and i like Asians and caucasians best. i don´t dislike the other races though. they are fine too.

• Im Indian...

my list is:

Russian Eastern Euro girls
    Light skinned Indians/Afghans
    Middle Eastern.
    Hispanic.
    Canadian...

I like great looking women but I am fussy about how they are too... Id never date some trashy slut... I feel I can do better

• I am Pakistani. Ancestors came from Parthian mountains and Georgia.
    I like Asian Japanese mainly, European well eastern European Romanians,
    Indians and Latins.

• I'm mixed as well, as for my preferences:

1) Mixed
    2) Latina & Middle Eastern
    3) Everyone else

• Seems pretty fair, what are you mixed with if I may ask?

• Puerto Rican, Cuban, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Hebrew. :)

• Ooo nice, if you were a food you'd be gumbo with all your mixtures lol. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican, and I have a little bit of English and Scottish but it's so far removed it doesn't even count anymore lol.

• Im black. I find white girls the most attractive, then probably latinas and Asians

• it i had to specific i would say girls of Irish decent i like their facial features

• I don't really have a favorite

• Are you white

• Caucasian and caucasian.

• Well I seem to be the opposite of you in that I just dont find dark skin attractive at all. I think white skin or slightly tanned skin looks the best, so personally I think White girls and Asian girls look the best. Of course looks aren't everything so I would be willing to date someone who isn't of one of those 2 races, however that girl would really have to wow me with her personality, and be very attractive for her race, because I have met plenty of gorgeous Asian and white girls who are also incredibly awesome people, so just on that basis alone I dont need to date women of other races, since I know plenty of awesome white and Asian girls, so unless that girl comes along and really wows me I dont foresee myself dating races other then Asian or White.

• ... sigh...

I'm a white dude, so I can't give a politically correct answer, no matter what I say. Just whatever to the whole stupid question.

• Lol what, if you don't have an answer then why post on the question? If you have a preference what on earth could be wrong with that? A preference is a preference and in case you've missed it there's tons of white men providing answers and no one's bashing them.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 18

• I'm white and I don't give a fuck about race 😊

• The best response. Thank you.

• Behind every racial preference is a false, subjective or irrational assumption. A recent study even went as far to say, daters with racial preference have the tendency to be racist, or are racist without knowing. Google this for more: "‘No Blacks’ Is Not a Sexual Preference. It’s Racism".

Before 2008, the idea of me dating an Asian or Muslim girl was a big no until I gave myself the chance to date a Mauritius Indian in 2009 and a Moroccan Muslim in 2012. These experiences made me unlearn the false, subjective and irrational assumptions I had about Muslim and Indian girls.

• @burlen Maybe you had racist pretenses underneath all of that but you're missing the entire point of the question. A racial preference isn't the same as exclusively dating a certain race, that isn't what I've asked of people. Just like how people prefer certain physical features over other is the same as a racial preference, there's people that enjoy the cultural difference or just what those people look like, there's nothing wrong with that. And if you haven't read any other responses nearly everyone listed their preferences but made sure to mention they would still date someone outside of that preference. No one here is talking about exclusively dating certain races, they're discussing what they like as far as looks are concerned but would still give someone else a shot if they didn't match that criteria. So no, nothing wrong with a preference, not at all.

• Mexican

preferences

Mexican
    Italian
    Argentine

• I'm black, and I don't have a racial preference. My boyfriend however is light skinned and he's soooo hot. 😁

• I'm Caucasian and I don't have racial preference.

• I'm Caucasian and I can't really say I find any race the most attractive since I prefer to apply the term "attractive" to the individual person rather than their race or ethnic background because if they hot, they hot so who cares

• I'm white, and am most attracted to tan/brown guys (Latino and a few Asian races), followed by white guys. That doesn't mean I can't find a man of some other race attractive, though.

• Im mixed, i find im mostly attracted to white guys. But there are plenty of other guys of different races who i find attractive as well

• I just don't like people that sun burn easily...

• I'm Black (obviously lol) and weirdly I am attractive to mostly white guys...
    I like every race though. Either you're hot or you're not but as I said weirdly I am very attracted to white guys. I think I'm weird haha but it is what it is

• I'm white, but I don't have a preference.

• iam arab, i like white men the most, asiançkorean, japenese and chinese) would be next

• Middle eastern, I don't have a preference.

• I'm mixed, i like white or mixed

• I'm white, and I've found guys of all races attractive however I noticed a majority of them are also white, purely by coincidence. I think it's because I have a weakness for blonde hair and blue/green eyes, however the guy I'm really interested in at the moment is half white, half Spanish, but he has green eyes and blonde hair which might have something to do with it. I think I'm attracted to certain features, and although I'll find a guy of any race with those features attractive, I see them most commonly in white guys.

• Really great answer, all the answers are good but I like this one a lot.

• Thankyou! I was worried I might have been rambling but I'm glad it was appreciated!

• Lol don't worry about it, it was an honest answer without trying to sound good, it was just truthful and it worked :D

• I'm half white half trini and currently with a white guy. I know for sure that I wouldn't date an indian or an Asian... they aren't my type.

• nobody would date an African girl anyway... you're the worst looking and have the meanest attitudes

• Trinidadians aren't Africans they're west Indians. There's several races of Trini people, and a lot of them are quite attractive. If you're talking about blacks, then you're just rude. I've seen plenty of stunning African women, nothing like what you're probably imagining. She didn't insult Indian men, she just said they weren't her type.

• Anyone I won't ever find a blonde guy with super tanned skin and who can love bollywood style and act cutely and possessively at the same time :D
    I'm from Indo-Aryan race and light brown skinned but I find all the races attractive.
    However if I had ever to decide, I find a Latino's (Mexico, Paraguay, Bolivia, others) as macho and hot, Mongolian race (Chinese, Thai, Japanese) as cute and deeply understanding, White dudes (Europeans: Germans, Dutch, French, Italians) are gentlemanly and mysterious, blacks are exotic and little bit possessive (as in loving), White dudes from America as open and accepting, South Asian (India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh) guys are loving and caring beyond comparison <3 . That's just me though.

• so basically you said you like everyone lol

• dont like white guys... they are troubled and weird

• @BradyLames I find all kind of men amazing. I mean why not!! Its beneath the skin that real men resides ;)
      I am also not prejudiced towards white guys (Specifically Europeans) because they have immense respect and equality towards women.

• I'm black.
    I'm attracted to white, black, mixed and Hispanic guys. Not necessarily in this order.

• I am Hispanic and I like white guys and hispanic guys.