How can people just jump from relationship to relationship? Don't you feel the pain of your previous relationship ending?

People seem to just to basically overide there emotions into a new person almost instantly.. ?

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I am wondering too. I knew this girl she said she loved her boyfriend si much they were together for 2 years but knew each other since before that. Then they broke up and 1 month later she is posting pics with her new boyfriend writing lovey dovey quotes. i am all like what? I thought u love the other guy this is stupid. U can't cry for a guy forever but thats moving on fast.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I personal couldn't do that emotionally and I don't see many guys I want to date so it would be hard for me. I think people need time to heal and find themselves before they go and be with someone else.

• maybe because it didn't mean that much to them

What Guys Said 0