Guys, why do you think he called?

Okay, so I've been talking to this guy that I've been friends with for a while. he's expressed how he "seroiusly wants to be with me" and has told me on multiple occassions how he "really likes me". We live 10 hours apart now, but he snapchats me everyday and he came to the town I'm in this weekend. He called today and said "I won't have service til Sunday or Monday, I didn't want you to think i was in town and ignoring you" (I won't put out details, but I know he is not lying) we planned to meet up this weekend, we still do when he's available. I am just curious if he means it as in he doesn't want me to yell at him or if he genuinely meant it and wanted to talk to me. We talked for about 30 mins.

• It's a good call, he wanted to talk to you.
    100% (1)
  • It's a call so you won't fuss.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1

What Guys Said 1

• ". We live 10 hours apart now, but he snapchats me everyday and he came to the town I'm in this weekend."

^ma guess'd be he's interested since he snaps daily... :)

"He called today and said "I won't have service til Sunday or Monday, I didn't want you to think i was in town and ignoring you" (I won't put out details, but I know he is not lying) we planned to meet up this weekend, we still do when he's available. I am just curious if he means it as in he doesn't want me to yell at him or if he genuinely meant it and wanted to talk to me. We talked for about 30 mins."

^since dis post's a week old... could u please tell us wot happened then?