Guys, do you want a bad girl or a good girl and why?

Bad= a girl who is rebellious and does what she wants and doesn't care what others think. Very loud and crazy.

Good= A girl who is innocent and sweet. Cares what others think. Quiet and considerate.

No in betwen its either or :-) thanks

• Bad
    20% (6)
  • Good
    80% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with the 'bad' girl is precisely that "she doesn't care what others think". Well, guess what, I fall into the category of 'others' too. Why would I want to be in a relationship with someone who did not care what I thought? She sounds, careless, thoughtless, inconsiderate and narcissistic. What an amazing catch -- the kind you throw back.

What Guys Said 12

• Any man will want a good girl for the long run. Don't get me wrong the "bad girl" is all fun and games but not partner potential.

• "The only time I want a bad girl is in bed."

This is what the majority of men want.

• Depends on what that is. Trying out different positions and naughty verbals are great. But if she gets rough or tries inappropriate things then it's uncomfortable.

• Good. One can always encourage an innocent to let her hair down and loosen up, but a bad girl is not going to want to cool it.

• The only time I want a bad girl is in bed.

• Good in public, bad and slutty, in private

• I think so. I date a "good" girl. She trusts me, I trust her. I think good girls are more trustworthy.

• I lean more towards good.

• I want a cross between Alice from Resident Evil and Cyndi Pfeiffer from Scarface.

• A nice good girl who is honest about her feelings :-)

• Seriously, for myself, as long as she is really friendly, and never rude, she'll be perfect. Being ambitious is really attractive as well.

• I like assertive, sporty and dominant girls, so I think bad girls are more likely to fit in these categories ;)

• at this age, good is all i look for.