Girls, how long should you know a girl before asking her out?

okay there is this girl i like from school and i wanna ask her out how can i do that. how long should i knew her for and where should i ask her out to

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start by talking to her, see if you guys can create a good conversation. If she gives you her full attention, that means she has interest. If you can make her laugh, then she might like you. The next time you see her, say hello. If she is smiling really big at you or comes off shy, ask her if she wants to go grab a drink or food somewhere. Somewhere social that a lot of people from school might usually go to. that way it wouldn't be awkward at first. And if it all goes well, then you should know what to do next. remember that women love men with confidence but also don't come off to strong. You don't have to know her for a period of time for you ask her out first. Just go for it, and Best of luck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think time has much to do with it. If you are already talking to her and the interaction is good, then you're good to go.
    Maybe try asking her out casually for example "I was thinking about seeing that new movie this weekend. Do you want to come along?" (you can change the movie thing into whatever you guys have in common)
    This seems like a safe way to ask someone out if she's in the same school:)

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about chemistry.. if you like her just ask her

0|0
    0|0