Why does every guy on online dating sites only want the same thing?

Every guy that has ever messaged me on online dating apps only want to have sex or like friends with benfits. Why are all guys like that? Or is it just me? I just want to find a nice good guy but that seems impossible to online and in real life I'm kinda shy to talk to guys, how can I not be shy to talk too guys in real life and to have guy friends in real life (at my college) ? Because I'm done with talking to guys online, almost all of them want the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all of us are like that. I am was on a dating site and left it because I couldn't find someone with similar views. I am certainly not into hooking up and want a relationship but I'll admit most guys are looking for a hookups. That makes it really hard for women on dating sites.

What Guys Said 3

• And what part of online dating didn't say "desperate and horny"?

• Sorry but not all of us

• Do some research. Men are increasingly avoiding relationships because of the detrimental effects those have on their quality of life. Men are simply going for the only thing of value left.

What Girls Said 0