Can a guy treat you a bit worse since he is taller?

Lets end this once and for all. I am 6 '1 and it seems that women let me get away saying much more sexist things on dates because I am taller, more muscular, and wealthier than most men. Would you let a man get away with a bit more because he is a better partner?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not with me. There would be no date two. I don't care if you're seven and a half feet tall of godlike sexiness. Nope nope nope.

• so you don't believe you have a beauty bias? and how tall does he have to be to be god like?

• I live in this delightful pocket of Michigan that was settled by Dutch immigrants. It's full of blonde haired, blue eyed, tall people. And for someone who finds that combination attractive... it's delightful.

• I see, well that is because you live there. I live in North Carolina and men aren't nearly as tall as me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a dude and I concur guys they find hot can get away with a lot of things. But it goes both ways. A girl with a good cleavage can get away with a lot of shit too.

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. If a guy tries to feed me bullshit, I'll kick him out the door. Doesn't matter if he's 4'5 or 6'5, I'm not tolerating any of it.

• You say that but let me rephrase. Let's say that taller man has a semi boring date with you but the shorter man gives you a great time. Who would you pick?

• The shorter guy as long as I'm attracted to him too. Life's too short to have a semi boring time. But if I'm not attracted to the short guy then I won't go out with either of them.

• Absolutely not. Not with me :p I'm not afraid to drop a guy when says outwardly sexist things.

• Firstly if you're so outstandingly sexy and bitches fall at your feet and you're so wealthy why in the fuck are you always on Gag?

No, what you are is a troll who has created a false persona online to live in make-believe.

Secondly, if a guy is sexist/a douchebag, he doesn't make a "better partner." He can be as tall as he wants but I don't care if his personality is shit.

Thirdly you're overestimating the importance of height.

• @RachelBrigs I am on gag because of a horrible break up were my girlfriend took every ounce of care I had out of me and never reciprocated. So I came on here to treat people like shit.

• ... and yet, I'd date a guy shorter than that. I actually did. So. Uh. Yeah.

I don't tolerate anyone's crap. You're tall. Your girlfriend still didn't fucking want you and I can see why.

Goodbye.

• You are the same way though

• The correct answer is no the true answer is yes. Attractive people get away with more because we subconsciously view them as better kinder people its science☺

• Even though I'm 5'3 all guys look tall to me, so if they're mean then they can kiss it. I can find a nicer handsome giant anywhere.

• thats being stupid, you sound like a package deal, so what if your taller? and muscles never hurt anyone... and your financially secure , thats great, good for you... some people are ridiculous , i swear

• No if he starts acting like a jackass my interest level drops to a 0 doesn't matter if I found him attractive his shitty personality would disgust me and his attractive level would drop too. Pretty exterior, ugly interior not attractive at all.

• No, I'd dump his ass.

• Umm... noooo

• do you look really hot?

• Some of the biggest dickwads I've known were short dudes. Not because they were short, just because they were jerks.

My point being that anecdotes don't really show anything.

• I dont care if ur taller or have more money. If u do something I will tell u right there at in that moment.

• Hell no. I'd rather be with a positive person... positive about themselves and others. Height and physical attractiveness has nothing to do with it. An obnoxious misogynistic ass will become very unattractive to me.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a gender specific thing. People are just often willing to tolerate traits/behaviors in attractive/desirable people that they wouldn't tolerate in average looking or ugly people. Sometimes its intentional, sometimes they dont even realize they arre doing it.

• What kind of narcissist are you? You are actually a worse partner if you try to treat your mate poorly. no partner is going to stand for such behavior for very long.

• Wealthier than most men at the age of 27 eh?