What should I do about him?

This guy and I have been talking on the phone for a week and all of a sudden I don't hear from him. What's his problem? I can't get a hold of him so I left a text saying 'it would be nice to talk again', so I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm sorry to inform you that he is over you and moved on to his next victim. However, you really luck out on this one because he moving on this quickly only indicates that you didn't put out as quick as he was expecting. My suggestion is don't give him the time or day whenever he calls you back. Cheers!

What Guys Said 2

• Me being a guy and all I have to say it's not always as blatantly obvious to me if a girl is flirting with me or not. Guys are oblivious to that sort of thing. I talk to a lot of girls over the phone, but that doesn't mean I like all of them (or any of them for that matter).

You have to be clear that your expressing an interest in him because as guys it's very hard to figure out which is which since girls tend to flirt naturally even if they don't mean it.

• Two things could be going on here, he either is busy and can't talk at the moment or he's lost interest in you, normally when I lose interest in a girl I don't talk to them anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Ah, I say let it go. I mean, if all you have done is talk to the guy for a week, that could potentially mean nothing to him. I know that is very hard to hear, but I hate to say that it could possibly be the truth. Guys are fickle just like girls, so don;t be put down by this scenario.

How often have you hung out with this guy? I mean, maybe it is time to move on and chat with someone else. Guys are odd like this and sometimes don't return calls, so don't fret just find another guy. Good luck!

• The guy's being a little heffer. Guys do that when they just want to skip the awkwardness of ever talking to you if he is over you. In my opinion, don't bother too much but just enough to let him know you're still there if he wants to talk to you.