You have just finished pooping, you flushed the toilet and then?

You have just finished pooping, you flushed the toilet and then you hear someone enter the bathroom and you hear them say " dang it stinks in here, oh someone is still in there but looks like they have finished". Would you walk out of the stall casually or stay in there until they left?

• Walk out of stall as if no one was there
  • Stay in there until they have left
  • other
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww gross

What Guys Said 2

• I would respond, "Are you seriously talking to yourself aloud?"

Then I would casually walk out. Everyone shits, and shit smells, more so in a public restroom. If I were the guy, I would just turn around and find another bathroom that had a more pleasant scent.

• No, wait - sorry. I would actually casually walk out, and while washing my hands say, "Wow, what a weird fellow. If I were that guy, I would just turn around and find another bathroom that had a more pleasant scent," so the guy could hear me.

• My poops pretty much never smell. However, if I happened to do one that smelly I would just walk out of the stall and not care about them seeing me thinking in my mind "Well that is a nice smelly present of you". hahaha lol