Am I a loser because I can't get girls?

Sometimes I feel like i'm secretly judged by people because I can't get girls to like me. Like I get mocked for it as well by some friends. I do feel like a loser when that happens tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally doesn't make you a loser. Society puts so much pressure on guys to be some babe magnet so it ends up making them feel dumb or like there's something wrong with them when they aren't. You'll find someone when the time is right, I promise.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to ask yourself, can you not get girls because something about you is unattractive? Or because you don't even try, and you expect them to come to you? I used to think that I was ugly because I never got any girls, but I later found out that I'm a solid 8 or 9/10. Sadly, I dated the first girl that ever approached me for 2 years even though she wasn't even my type. Obviously it didn't work out and I learned to not settle for someone that isn't right for you just because you're scared or too lazy to chase girls that you are truly attracted to. And if it's something about you that's unattractive then try to fix it. If you can't fix it then make another trait better to make up for it. Also work on your physical appearance, because that's the first thing that they see and judge you on. Work on your self esteem so that you aren't thinking about this. Women love confident men so try to get that confidence.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Well , are you trying to get girls?

• tell em! you seem like a true ladies man. with your looks i bet your getting pussy weekly!

• I do try. Each and every one of the girls i try to get close to rejects me.

• @PRVN1
      I can't tell if that's sarcasm or what but I digress.

Anywayyy , well there you go. Are you a loser tho , not on my book, losers are alcoholics and drug addicts and people who throw away the finer things in life , you ain't. You're a pursuer for the finer things so good on you.

• I think the real problem is that you're "trying to get girls to like you".

Some people like you, some don't. It's not something you actively have to do. People either like you based on your behavior, or not. Getting them to like you is just desperate.

• What have you lost? Do you contribute to society in some form? If you do, then you are not a loser.

• People will judge you, no matter if you get girls or don't. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But to answer your question, no.

• well I'm not gay but i can tell you your not ugly. so be glad because its hard to change your appearance especially the face and thats something you won't need to do. but you may need to work on how you carry yourself.

• Your friends are just messing with you. I always tell my friends they couldn't score in a brothel.