Why go girls lie about liking black guys?

Why do they claim to, when, in reality, they never do? And, why am I wrong to hate them for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, what are "go girls"?

Have you considered that maybe they just don't like you specifically?

• I meant to say "do" I hate my shitty fucking iPad, once I get a new one I'm taking a hammer to this fucking thing

• *mean

Why are you dragging black guys into this?

• Screw you, I responded like that cuz he was insulting black people

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them do, some of them don't. Either way, you can't hate them for it. Since you do hate them, why do you care what they think?
    To me, you sound very depressed and bitter. I suggest you see a therapist. All this hate isn't doing you any good. That's probably the real reason girls don't like you.

What Girls Said 5

• i like black guys and dont lie about it. maybe they lie about it to not hurt feelings. or maybe they are trying to please somebody. or maybe you just think they are lying. I don't know :/ but if you dont like it, you dont have to.

• Seems you have low self estimate here, not the whole world disliking black people and absolutely not the whole world like them, you are just looking for a reason to hate girls that's it.

• Well, I have a huge fetish on black people. I am a white girl, my guy is black so... yeah :P So please do not generalize.
    I'm not a racist nor I got nothing against races. A human is a human, skin is skin just in another color.

• Because whoever that says no would be called a racist.

• Maybe they just haven't found the right black guy. I'm not racisit and would happily date someone who was black but I haven't found the right one, in the same way I dont fancy all white guys, I don't fancy all black guys either.

What Guys Said 11

• Lol get over dude, if a chick doesn't like you on to the next one. If you talk to a white girl and she admits she doesn't date black guys, go on to the next white girl.

• Based on your experiences, this might seem true, but it's really not. Look around you. Black people can find love, too. You just haven't found the right girls yet. There's no point in hating girls who lie about liking black guys. The only thing you can control is how you think and react to these problems.

• They like black guys that aren't ghetto

• Here's the more important question. Why do you care what they like or don't like?

• You obviously don't go to my school. Down here black guys are almost worshiped.

• Because they're racists and white apologists.

• Wtf you talking about? I see lots of them with black guys

• How do you know all girls on Earth hate black guys?

• 90 percent do

• OK, I believe you...

• Dude, why are so self-pitying? If you weren't such an entitled brat with a delusional vision of the world, you wouldn't be so unhappy. Grow the fuck up.

• Why don't you grow up, you're 30-35, right? Hopefully you'll grow fast enough that you can be six feet under in no time

• Perhaps girls think it's cool to be into black guys, the whole "once you go black" thing, but perhaps relatively few of them actually want that. Let's hope so...

• I wish I could just decide who lives in this world and who dies, it'd be a truly perfect place...

• Give it a rest young one