Guys, if your girlfriend hung out with her guy friend and he tried to kiss your girlfriend and she wouldn't let him, would you want to know?

So I hung out with my guy friend last night, and he tried to kiss me. I didn't let him kiss me and freaked out. But my dillema now is do I tell my boyfriend about this? Am I in the wrong for even hanging out with my guy friend? I feel like I should tell my boyfriend about this but I don't want him to be mad at me even tho I stopped him from kissing me. I don't know. Or should I just not tell him unless he asks what I did this weekend? Please help with your opinions. Thank you.

• Tell him
    81% (17)
  • Don't tell him unless he asks what I did this weekend
    19% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good to be honest and I would think you would want to know if a friend did that to him. Your relationship and live should be an open book. Him finding out with out you telling him would be worse.

What Guys Said 14

• Tell him, if you don't and it gets back to him it will make you look like you where hiding something from him which is never good. Just tell him exactly what happened and he will understand, you wouldn't let him kiss you so you are in the clear. Obviously he may have some strong opinions on your guy "friend" but the fact that he tried to make a move on you while (I am assuming) knowing you had a boyfriend doesn't really speak well of his character. So let your boyfriend know and you'll be better off for it.

• In part of your question you asked are you in the wrong to be hanging out with your friend , at this point yes you would be ; he is no longer happy with being friends as he has stepped up the game by changing all the rules. Your boyfriend trusts you enough to let you hang out with male friends and any more that's not common , in all honesty to ensure that he never regrets being this trusting and doesn't change how he feels tell him. This may very well end your friendship and with good cause , but your friend did open Pandora's box

• Regardless I you tell him or not you need to not be around this friend. Also say it was your boy friend and a female friend tried that. What would you want him to do?

• Don't tell him at all. How could it benefit the relationship?

You did nothing wrong. You are allowed to hang out with guys, and sometimes guys will try to kiss you. I hope in this case your friend will show more respect for your relationship, and you should probably ignore him for a short time just so he gets the idea.

Telling your boyfriend would just cause unneeded drama.

• I suppose not. I mean, if he's crazy and rather threatening, then yes. That way, I can go beat the crap out of him. But if she was able to stand her own ground and he backed off, then it's not necessary. Granted, it would be great/nice to hear. But it's not necessary.

• Yes tli would want to know so that I would go and kick his loser ass..!
    Yes you should tell him... other wise your boyfriend will think you are cheating on him...
    Seriously this asshole had no respect for you or your relationship with your bf! Why do you hand out with him?

Now you know this is why bfs don't want their gfs to have friends it hangout with them... Cause these guys just want to fuck you...

• And from now don't hangout with with hit ever... And end your friendship with this guy cause he is an asshole...

• Tell him.. What was point in hanging with him? A relationship is suppose to be transparent. This is a perfect example why I wouldn't want my girlfriend or wife hanging out with another guy...

• Tell him but I think your other friend might get a dark eye after that if he tries to make it feel like it was nothing.
    I would be okay provided he apologizes otherwise I will fight him whether I lose or win.

• It would be the most logical decision, before rumors start spreading. Anyway, if that happened to my girlfriend and she told me I would ask for evidence.

• He has the right to kick that guys ass

• Stop hanging out with that guy friend if he doesn't respect your relationship.

• I would punch him in the face.

• Ok here's the deal. How much does your guy friend mean to you? Anything you decide is not the wrong choice, do know that rather you tell or keep this to yourself, ok... okay!

If your guy friend apologized for his actions and just confess that maybe he misread the situation then I say forgive and forget. because the alternate is you tell your boyfriend and this causes issues between your boyfriend and guy friend for awhile, possibly life. If you want to continue hanging out with this guy friend, boundaries now have to be set. Let him know that if he tries anything again like that, you will have to tell your boyfriend, if you decide not to this 1st time.

• tell him, maybe he get angry with you about it but with a little time he can think and calm down. Tell him you before someone tell him lies