I want to ask this girl out? What do I do?

Alright, I have a class with this extremely cute girl that I go to college with. Last week was my first time seeing her and thought to myself that she is too young for me just because I was turning 24 myself. But we ended up being divided into groups and she was a part of my group.

So today, on my bus ride home... she was in the bus too and we started to talk in russian. That's what i did to break the ice. I can't really speak in but i do know some words. But then we ended up having a regular conversation in English. She didn't really seem like she wanted to talk... Then again, she never really talks in class either way and even when the professor would ask her too.

She's super cute and she's actually 22! I would like to ask her to hang out some time but I don't know what to do! I haven't been in the dating game for a while and quite honestly, i'm extremely rusty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly realize you have nothing to lose by asking someone out. Once you get over this hurdle everything else will be easy. Whether she says yes or no it stays a good thing because you'll never know unless you try. My best idea would be to ask her out for coffee. When class finishes or just whenever you get a chance to see her again be sure to just casually say "how about we get coffee some time this week? What day are you free?" .. that is casual but to the point and basically makes you look like a confident guy who knows his stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's really not a lot of ways you can go wrong. Just pick an activity or a night out in which you will be able to talk a lot. Like don't do a movie or a show for your first date, but honestly the ideal choices are probably something like bowling, mini-golf, etc. Some light-hearted slightly competitive activity in which you can poke fun at each other - that's ideal. Okay options are going to a restaurant or a coffee or getting something to eat. Then as I said, things you want to stay away from are activities that won't allow you to talk as much like plays and movies (but those are good second, third, fourth, etc date options), although concerts should be fine as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Gather ideas for a simple date and choose the least complicated option. Dates don't have to be elaborate; they're about getting to know one another, not about engaging in an elaborate activity.

Plan an activity that will give the two of you the opportunity to talk, such as a lunch or a coffee the simpler it is since fewer things can go wrong. Also, if you have a specific time and place in mind it will be easier to ask her on a date.

Approach her when she's alone so that she doesn't feel on-the-spot in front of people. She is also more likely to make her own choice on her own, rather than feeling swayed by peer pressure in front of friends.

Good luck.

• Ask her if she wants to have lunch with you sometime; it could be interpreted as an offer of friendship or a date. You will get to know her better and see if you have things in common

What Guys Said 1

• Ask for her phone number. If she gives it to you, plan a date, call her up and ask her out.