How do guys release the sexual urges when their girlfriends are not around?

My boyfriend went back to his state about few weeks ago, now we live far away from each other. Yesterday he was telling me how horny he was and he didn't want to jerk off again. I am worried that he might release his urges else where by sleeping with someone. Am I wrong of thinking that about men?

Most Helpful Guy

• As well as there is truth to what cfec1181 is saying, I think it is also possible that he is raising a concern to you as if he is looking for an answer. It could be that he is looking for you to tell him to come out and visit you, or that you would like to go out and visit him. Or it could be that he might want to try some release with you over the phone, or over the internet. Or it could be that he has already done it and doesn't know how to tell you.

Be honest and talk about it and see what your options are. Long distance relationship is definitely not the easiest thing to do but if you know what you really want from one another and committed to one another, it could make things that much easier.

What Guys Said 2

• All guys are different and generalizing is dangerous. But I think people need to live in the reality that humans are evolved animals and are very sexual creatures. Some have urges that are greater than others, and while some men may be perfectly content to go weeks without sex, others have urges so strong that controlling themselves is more challenging than I think most women can understand. Women tend not to have as powerful urges as men, though some do. I think lying and cheating is wrong, but a little more acceptance in society of alternative lifestyles and multiple sexual partners would allow people to be more honest and not try to hide what is a very natural biological phenomenon. Monogamy is great for some, but for others they need diversity in their life on more than just the sexual level.

• This is one of the reasons I think waiting till marriage is actually worthwhile. If you can't wait, how can you trust each other to wait when you are apart, after you get married. It may be an investment, but it is worthwhile. Talk to him, but don't discuss the physical. Get to be intimate emotionally, mentally and spiritually, so the intimacy can carry you through being apart. If he won't open up, or you won't, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

What Girls Said 2

• If they don't jerk then he's having a fling with some other female, take my advice as I've gone through all the shit and even found out it was one of my friends who sleep with my EX so now they're both my EXS and now my life is much better and no sexual commitments with no other male as it turns you right of any relationship with any other males. I'm 39 yrs old and now I just love having my kids and my family around me than a male.

• It all comes down to trust. My guy friend jerks off rather than cheat on the love of his life. All guys are different though. If he isn't jerking then someone else is doing the job.