Sex or does he actually like me? HELP? ADVICE?

I met this guy at my local bar one night, we had sex that night. He is 16 years older then me (im 22) Now for the last month i've been seeing him 4-6 times a week. He texts me almost everyday and we have normal conversations, when we hangout we have sex every time. I'm starting to have strong feelings towards him. But one night I got drunk and asked if he wanted a relationship and he said not right now. So I assumed he just wants sex but lately he's been super precedent about asking if i've slept with other people or who i've been hanging out with or who's truck was I in.. it's odd since we're not titled yet. He cooks me breakfast, strokes my hair, let's me sleep over, I have a toothbrush and clothe at his place. I feel like we're in a relationship but not.. I dont know! Opinions please

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this is the same exact thing that I'm going through. I would just say go with the flow honey. Was he drunk that might also, when you asked him if he wanted a relatonship? If he said not at the moemtn, that's what he meant. Are you having fun as it is? Of so, why rush through it? Get to know him better

• Your right, thank you! I'm definitely having fun. I just don't want to get hurt in the end! That's my only concern :(

• I know because I'm going through the same situation, at least very similar.

• & the guy gives me so many mixed messages one minute he says he doesn't want a relationship the next minute he says I could be a good girlfiend... Wtf is that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you.. But it's not the right time also becuse you are younger then him it may come of weird to friends and family like how would you say mom I'm dating a guy 5 years younger then you or how would he bring you around his friends and say oh "tommy" (friends name) meet my girlfriend she's the same age as your daughter... it's weird. So stop pushing him on a relationship becuse it's obvious he wants one just not the right time to have one.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he genuinely likes you but he's just scared to make it a real thing.

• If he only wanted sex there would be no sleeping over or having stuff at his place.

What Guys Said 0