Im sick of my life?

Im SICK. i am 23 years old and im stuck, i just DONT KNOW what to do, i feel pressured and i have hard time adjusting to this life. Im all alone, my brother and sister excluded me out because i still live at home with our mother and sister and they hate our mother and sister because they feel like they have been done ''wrong'' (they just have bad attitudes). I go to a terrible college that is falling apart, with barely any rules or teachers, it doesn't feel like a school more like a fall out school. I have to wait 6 months to a year to start in a real college, i live in a DEAD end town and i am MISERABLE here, i dont know where to go, sometimes i feel like just taking my stuff and LEAVE this town with no plans or anything and figure it all out on my own, but im scared i will miss mt fam and i am all alone ina big city with no friends or family and im a young girl, but im close to doing it, i really am,. Should i? and then just work a dead end jo untill i have my degree? i have found a room but i haven't met my roommate so she is a complete stranger... i feel like my life is a MESS. What should i do? i tried everything! and my friends are all depressed.. and dont want to do anything fun...

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I think I'd try to endure it until I have money to move out. I think moving with no plan is the worst option. Meanwhile, find a hobby if you have time. Look up some local adult classes, sports teams, book clubs, or even try some kind of art on your own. And get medical help if you think you might have depression.

• Been there done that! What do you dont understand when i say i tried everything!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been down this road before where every area of my life seems to be going all wrong.

It's good that you can acknowledge where the sources for your frustration is coming from but at the same time you should take it one day at a time. Ask yourself why are u stressed out & see if you can come up with solutions (whether they are temporary or permanent) Also, think of the good in each situation. I know you probably think its impossible to find good in each but if u look deep enough you'll find it. For example, I hate living at home sometimes but the good part would be I dont have to worry about paying bills or rent.

So close ur eyes, take a deep breath & slowly exhale. You WILL overcome each & every obstacles. Life can get rough sometimes but your built for it! Cliche but what doesn't kill u makes u stronger! Enjoy the rest of your day.

• I have tried EVERYTHING. Social clubs, going out, jobs etc im at a dead end. I found an appartment but i have to share it with others like kitchen bathroom its in a different city but im all alone no friends or family... nada. should i just take it? I have savings

What Guys Said 2

• Where do you live? I'm in a similar situation myself. If you're going to leave don't leave without making a plan, that's stupid. Where will you stay? how will you eat? You'll be on the streets. You have to figure out what you're going to do with your life. You're an adult, you can make your own decisions, do what you think is right but be smart about it. PM me if you want to talk more about it.

• sounds like you are in a tough part of life, am happy to chat with you if you ever wanna justy let things go

What Girls Said 0