Guys, out of both girls described, who would you HONESTLY rather have as a girlfriend?

Ok so there's girl number one:
she's a small, petite brunette about 5'2. Slim and smiley. She's kind and works in a primary school. She's also a pretty girl as many people often say with a curvaceous body and brown eyes. Her hair is long and flowing. She's quite particular, sometimes a little quirky, she likes a laugh and is more of a giver than a taker. She's a bright and colourful person all round. Likes most things from sports to reading books. Shy at times and doesn't like people who are nosey. She does like to let lose at times and go out with friends, have a drink or two. She's 22.

Second girl:
Lives in a big city. Studies on and off at college. Has a perfectly beautiful symmetrical face with beautiful crystal blue eyes and flowing hair. Her sense of humour can be quite controversial at times. She's likes to post photos of her perfect face on Instagram constantly. She doesn't care much for clean language and swears regularly. When she was a bit younger and carefree, she even did a bit of dabbling with drugs and sleeping with different men - living in the moment kinda thing. She enjoys a drink and sports a few piercings and tasteful tattoos. Has her own unique opinions with regards to things. She likes to smoke and enjoys music, gigs and parties. She's 26.

So yeah. I'm one of these girls. My ex and I split and he's now showing interest in one of us mentioned above (girl one or two). I just thought I'd post this out of curiosity to see if you guys would have any particular preference when it came to these girls?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl number one: I like teachers.

• Don't we all :)

• My granddad and granducle were teachers, my granny a principal, my mom and dad an l taught
      My wife, son and his wife are, so is his ex.
      :D

• That's wonderful!!! :) go teachers! 😁 My mum, auntie and two cousins are teachers, I'm just starting out. And two of my aunties are lecturers! Must just run in families haha :)

What Guys Said 7

• Well, obviously you are girl 1 and the other girl is 2, since 1 is described in only a good light and girl 2 is described with a lot of her habits described with a negative connotation. (unless you really don't think too highly or are incredibly cynical about yourself)

With that said, you're just going to have to accept that he has his own life and will meet other girls. Comparing yourself to your ex's partners won't do anyone any good, especially yourself.

I'm going to take girl 2's description with a huge bucket of salt and say that its difficult to judge if a house is worth living in if you only look at the place from the outside, you know?

• Whatever you say. But I'm honest... and see the interpretations of each girl given? Yeah, that's kinda both girls described down to a fine tee. Whether you believe that or not is fine, but I certainly wouldn't waste my time typing out one massive lie and posting it on her so yeah... don't know why anyone would do that. Take it whatever way you like, but that's exactly how both girls are and exactly how they differ from each other.

• Not really honest and clear to me. Another user even detected some bias between the two, for some reason you're just choosing to ignore that possibility as an impossibility. 1 has a general description whereas 2 goes into more details, and negative ones at that. Again, its easy as all hell to put yourself in a good light and then put someone else in a bad one, and that's what I'm seeing.

But whatever, I really don't care what you do with yourself offline when you're having pissing contests with the girls your ex is meeting. It's your problem, not mine.

• Again, whateverrrrrd. Not got time for people who can't just take things as they are and have to keep digging for some kinda hidden meaning that... oh yeah, doesn't actually exist. It is what it is, like it or lump it. Most people would have girl one, you clearly would too, as the - and I quote - 'PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL' girl 2 doesn't match up to your standards. So there, proof of fair representation.

• The 22 year old

• Definitely the first girl.

• well the first girl sounds like less of a tramp so i choose her, but i can sense some bias lol

• Honestly wasn't meaning to be bias! I'm just telling it like it is... As we are.

• If you are anything like girl number one... you will have no problem finding a good man :)
      Happy hunting =)

• Well, thank you! It's hard work! Haha

• One, for sure.

• girl number one

• For me, it would be the first girl, since I don't smoke and I don't date anyone who smokes.