I got my girlfriend pregnant and i'm not really sure what I should do or how to handle it, any help?

I wasn't really happy and my girlfriend got a little mad cause i guess i wasn't really for going about it and i just acted more shocked then actually happy. I mean i understand what i did and now that i got the time to calm down, i'm just wondering how can i handle this? I'm in no way ready for a child at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, there are other options. You can always abort it.

If you are still young, and not financially ready for a baby this may be a good option. You need to hear her out of course though. Tell her how you really feel about it. Can you picture being a dad?

Have you talked to her family? What about yours? It's a scary thing, I know. But plenty of people have gone through this, you guys can too. I'm just happy that you didn't leave the girl behind. So many guys knock up girls and end up leaving them behind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well according to society because you are male you lost your rights to make your own choices from that point forward when you had sex. I know it's not fair that you're the only person that has lost all their rights when having sex but to fight back against that is an uphill battle. Because you'll be shamed hardcore for not being manly or immature. It's called toxic masculinity and it's pretty strongly used in these situations against guys.

What Girls Said 5

• You are going to have to be a man now. No matter what happens from now on your relationship and life is forever changed. Does she want to keep the baby? can you two have family help raise the baby while you two go to school and or work? are you okay with abortion?

Talk to her and about the options you have. I wish you both the best of luck. Just remember that baby does not deserve to be punished for your mistakes.

• You have to accept it. There are many things in life we aren't "ready" for, however you both took the time to have relations therefore you need to be there for her. This is a very emotional time for you both, you had your breather, you both also have a few months to plan and get all your ducks in a row to be ready for the baby. I wish you the best of luck, life doesn't give you more than you can handle. Keep your head up (:

• Personally, i think it would be best for you guys to keep the baby. I mean, it may seem scary right now, but i doubt you will regret it. Children are awesome and can really be a great gift in your life. Best of luck to you guys!

• you're gonna have to man up and be a father!

• What else did you think was going to happen when you nutted in her? You chose to be reckless now you get to deal with the consequences. If you're not ready for a kid, I'm almost certain she isn't either. But now she's forced to carry YOUR baby. You have 3 options, abort the baby, give up the baby, or step up to the plate.

• i won't leave her, i would never do that, I don't know i know i messed up but at the same time i can't leave her

What Guys Said 5

• You're going to need to convince her to have an abortion even if you have to pay it all yourself. Because 18 years of child support is expensive.

• Well good news here is that she's not going to get any more or less pregnant, so you don't need condoms anymore.

• You messed up big time, you should weigh out your decision and talk to her

• Abortion is an option.

• Once you knock a girl up, it's mostly out of your hands. Has she indicated that she wants to have the child?