Should I stay or should I go?

I've been in a relationship with my child's father off and on 6 years. We have a 3 year old son together, and he's the only reason I've stayed with my child's father for so long. My child's father used to treat me really bad a couple years ago... So bad I will never forget about it. Now, he doesn't treat me bad, but there's no spark or romance or excitement or trust or respect or love. I fantasize almost daily of being with someone I've never met. Nowadays everybody's all about "do what makes you happy", but I have to break 2 hearts in order for 1 heart to be happy. Should i stay or should I go...

Most Helpful Guy

• how long did the abused stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should go.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him. If you think you need to say for the kid, the reality is it will cause him more harm in the end if he watches you grow up unhappy unloved and depraved of intamacy.

What Girls Said 1

• You really should leave, even though as hard as it will be it's what is right for you and your child. It's better for your child to see you be happy instead of thinking that's how a normal relationship should be. You will be happier when you are ready to date again with someone you share a connection with not just a child.