Kissing a guy on the cheek- for guys or girls?

Hey,

So, I'm dating this guy, and we've been together for almost five months, and we've been on one "real" date. I've been to his house a couple times, and we're not doing anything serious (:p); we're just taking things slow, especially since this is new to both of us. I may be going to his house tomorrow, and I want to take another small step and give him a kiss on the cheek. What I'm wondering is- Is the guy or the girl supposed to kiss the other on the cheek? I don't want to do something wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be totally fine and cute for you to kiss him on the cheek. And I'm sure he'll love it

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend was the one to kiss me on the cheek first when we started dating. It doesn't matter who does the first kiss.
    Us guys are scared to make the first move and we don't want to be the one always doing it so it would be nice if you kissed him on the cheek first. Just a little more than a peck is perfect.

• 5 months and you haven't even kissed? I guess because you're younger, but jeez.

• Well yeah. We're taking it really slow; I mean it's my first boyfriend and his first girlfriend, so...

• Yes kiss on cheek or peck on his lips will be fine.:D

What Girls Said 2

• Both can do it its normal ^^

• they can both kiss on the cheek.