I turn 30 in a month and I've never had sex. Should I give up?

I remember when I was a virgin after middle school, at the age of 14. "Well, I still have high school." After I graduated from high school at 18. "Well, high school girls are superficial, I still have college." Then, I graduated with my Bachelor's at 22 years old. "Well, undergrad college girls only go for the rich guys on campus, so maybe grad school will be better." Then I got out with my Master's at 24. "Well, in my career as a counselor, I will meet more mature and professional women." Here I am, a high school counselor for four years now, and still never had sex. I've been rejected by so many women, it doesn't even seem possible. The worst part is, I'm good looking, yet, girls still ignore me. My friends can't even give me advice anymore. They told me they're clueless and to "keep trying." I get sick of "keep trying" as my advice. I've still never even been on a date. I remember trying to get my first "date" at 11 years old (granted, I Was a kid but still.) You can say for roughly 19 years now, I've been trying to get with a girl. I want sex, but I also wouldn't mind having someone to hang out with. I had a high school senior male come up to me and tell me he is lonely. I told him to now worry about high school girls, because most of them are backstabbing, prudish cunts (he thought that was funny.) I thought it would get better in college and it didn't. They usually went after the rich popular guys, which is a shame. I expeted more open-mindedness. So, should I just give up? Should I accept the fact I'll be a lifelong, single, virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't necessary have to have sex. You can save yourself and others a huge favor from getting HIV

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that bad. Sex isn't everything. ┬┐Do you have friends?

• Yes, I have four friends exactly.

• Well, then you don't have a problem. You can live without that. Not saying you should stop trying, but it's not so bad if you fail.

What Girls Said 4

• if sex really matters that much to you...

pay for it.

• I'm a high school counselor. I would lose my job if I was caught.

• so don't get caught.

• It's a 50/50 chance I can't take i. t

• If all of that is true, it doesn't make sense. You should post a picture of yourself.

• I'll post a photo tomorrow (I'll be at level 2 status.)

I'm very good looking.

• Well, if you're using the word cunt in front of students, you have it coming.

• I had to get that out of my system. I was too angry.

I had another male student complain to me he didn't have a prom date. I told him this exact phrase: "Don't worry, most of them prudish cunts anyway. The only guys getting pussy after prom are the rich and popular guys." He thought it was funny and I boosted up his self-esteem.

Needless to say, I was worried I may be fired. Luckily, he didn't mention anything about that.

• just pay for it if you are really that desperate

• I'm not desperate enough to lose my career.

• dont give up!

What Guys Said 10

• Well judging from the fact that you're blaming your lack of success with women ON women, I would say you need to work on your mindset if you want to have success. Negative people are extremely unattractive.

Some guys are naturally good with women, and some guys have to put a lot of effort into it, just like any other skill. Things aren't likely to just "get better" without some sort of catalyst.

• How can it be my fault when I've been rejected COUNTLESS times?

• @Nardoon

There are a lot of guys like that on here, and I know it's hard because of how impossibly ignorant they are, but try not to let them get to you too much. The only people that can truly help them are themselves, so the best thing you can do is provide them the resources to do so, and hope that they use them.

I know the tough love approach is fun though lol

• To be honest I know he's beyond help, I just have fun shrekking him. Notice how he's only bothered to respond to me using irrelevant insults which I've already counter argued, ignoring more relevant argues that I have provided. I like to publicize stupidity, it's uniquely satisfying.

• You're an idiot. Just based off this bullshit post I know how judgmental you are of others. Not all girls "want rich guys" or what ever other bullshit you say. You see the opportunity as "OMG A GIRL, A CHANCE TO HAVE SEX". You think that's gonna work?

If people reject you there's a reason for it, however you're too self absorbed to blame yourself, so you blame others. Maybe you have a shit personality, or you're just ugly. I don't know, but whatever the reason, find it, stop blaming others, and fix it.

LOL just read the bullshit you posted to Sozzled. "Because women are narrow minded and shallow". Fucken case closed autistic virgin.

• You don't have to rage about being a virgin ;)

• I didn't realize "rage" was determined by the amount of insults you use. Didn't even insult you for being a virgin. I insulted you for being judgmental and self absorbed. Good job ignoring my argument as well.

• These kinds of things make me feel so sad. Do you go out? Do you I introduceyourself to everyone? Do you focus on improving yourself?

• I go out and introduce myself. I don't need to improve on myself.

• That might be the problem lol. Always be evaluating how to improveI'd say

• Good looking people never have issues with girls or guys liking them

It time to really assess whats going on here... and why for the last 20 years no girlfriend

If you want sex... pay for it.. no one will ever know... stop being a wanker.. live a little

• I'd say go in a private sector as a counselor, and you'll earn more money, and girls will be more apt to look at you. They probably now see you as a HS counselor meaning you dont make much. SO no way.

• Get a hooker, it will help you a lot.

• If I get caught, I'll lose my career as a counselor.

• I'm trying to date, but I haven't had one. I already have low standards.

• I still think a hooker is your best option. Dating is tough.

What do you think your issue is? Maybe you aren't sexual enough because of your shame and insecurities?

• Rape? Fillllleerrrr

• I would have gone to a hooker ages ago

• Have you actually being trying to get laid though? You can't expect it to just happen. If your not in shape, start going to the gym to start and maybe look through some forums on reddit like;

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsGetLaid
    https://www.reddit.com/r/100sets

or your more into books check out

https://www.reddit.com/r/redpillbooks

especially their reading club on the sidebar

You have to put something into practice if you want to get results.

And no, never give up.

• Just go bang a hooker and get it over with already. Geez Louise.

• I can't lose my job as a counselor.

• Go where it's legal. Or visit san diego, then go to tijuana mexico where it's legal.