Would you be in a relationship with a girl without a father?

I am scared that the guy I am dating now won't enter a relationship with me because I have an absent father since I was 14. I've heard so many bad things about dating girls without fathers, not only that but I don't live with a wealthy mother either although she gives me a lot of love. I was dumped once and remember how much it hurt thinking no man would ever love me that's why I'm so scared to open up for this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't worry!! Money and parents are the last things that are going to be an issue for any guy. It's you and what is in your heart that are important. Keep smiling, keep laughing, keep that sense of humour. Always be approachable and friendly. Be very wary of guys just wanting you for sex. Wait until you are 100% sure of them, even if it takes months.

For what it's worth, my sister @juicyjessie is 21 and met her first boyfriend only a few weeks ago. Our father has been absent for over 10 years now, and the laws of nature will not bring him back.

• This is very true! A goog guy will help you come to terms with your absent father. If he can't handle that, then he's not a good guy. Forget him if need be.

• Good* not goog!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it even matter?

What Guys Said 6

• Higher reason on why she should be loved even more.

• Well - as many things ther is some truth behind it. Girls without a father / father figure / male role model in their growing up generally have issues bonding as well as a higher chance to be mentally instable. Don't forget about the common daddy-issues and whatnot.

That being said - most guys really don't care as much about it as you think and even mental baggage is per se not a problem. It is a problem if you aren't willing to improve and work on it though.

• don't worry babe, the guy who loves you loves you with or without your father

• Lel why would it be a prob?

• I don't know I've just heard so many bad things about girls which absent fathers such as they are slutty or have issues. I don't have issues though and slutty is the last thing I am.

• The slotty reps seems to be true cuz there's no father to keep her in chk so she could do whatever she want. But if thats true about chu, will u be ma wifey anon babez 💍

• no rationale guy would worry about this

• Its his lost sweetheart there PLENTY MORE WHERE HE CAME FROM

What Girls Said 2

• If it matters, I could never get a boyfriend lol.

• Don't worry, guys won't be bothered at all by that.