Guys, ok guys I need your advice again, my boyfriend recently talked very very VERY flirty flirty almost sexually with this girl?

So he asks me all the time don't talk to other guys unless he's okay with the guy and I totally understand 100% but then recently he's been talking to this girl and I'm like okay yea that's fine but I saw it happening A LOT and then he starts deleteing the messages ! Then he goes to sleep forgets and he's freaking flirting and planning to hang out with her! The parts that make me super mad are that she asks if they can workout, bike ride, and swim and he says yes to all of them but I've been asking those things for months and then their teasing about stripping for each other wtf :(. So I bring it up after he wakes up I'm crying and freaking out and he doesn't try to comfort me all he does is rudely say "well sorry." I cry for hours he doesn't say anything besides that and "I don't know why I did it" he doesn't try to make up for it or anything he just looks at me and is rude the whole time I'm thinking I'm not giving him enough attention cause I work two jobs and I sleep a lot but when I do give him attention it's tons of fun and I put a lot of effort into it I'm super cheesy so it's fun to be romantic is he just not That into me? :(

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy that needs to "approve" of his girlfriend to talk to other guys is a joke. The only guys that are worried about that are guys who think about cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him he isn't giving you the respect you deserve

• He is being disrespectful to you- pure and simple

You have two choices, either put up with it or telling him to cut the crap or you are gone