What happens now?

This guy I've been dating for a while and I were discussing the other day things we want in the long term. We had some very different things we want and he was saying he doesn't want me to just say no to certain things. The way I see it is I know myself well enough to know what I want and what will make me happy and I might as well be up front and honest about those things so it's not a surprise later. I honestly was kind of annoyed with the conversation, or at least some things he was saying to me, and he could tell. I wasn't sitting there telling him I wanted him to change his mond about things he wants. He just kind of dropped it then and a couple of days later when I was still being quiet with him, we had still talked a lot in that time but I just wasn't as into talking to him, he said something about how he really doesn't want to lose me and stuff. I was honestly prepared for us to just kind of end things there but he seemed pretty adamant about wanting to stay with me. I took that as him being ok with the things I said about what I want because he knows I don't change my mind when I'm that sure about things. I've just been kind of concerned since all of that and I wish I knew where our relationship was headed. Does anyone have any advice about how I should handle this? I've never been in this situation before. I know I could talk to him about it again but I'm not sure I want to bring it up again just yet.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being fucking children. Compromise.

• It's not that easy. It's major things where it's either one way or the other and there is no middle ground.

What Girls Said 0