Insert the cheesiest pick-up line you heard here:__________?

The cheesiest pick-up line I heard goes like this:
"you are not cute! Because you are beautiful" (> _ <) ...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard it all with every writing on the wall and probably true because with a nice smile and a friendly Outlook, I Can... Cook.
    However, @apexalpha I never had this done to me, where one day this black guy followed me to the nearby Chinese variety store, on his way next to me Saying Here: "I am going to buy you something special, what would you like?"
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks, sweetie, for the upvote, something different today? lolxxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy walks up to a girl and tells her Hey good looking what you got cooking as she keeps on walking

What Girls Said 7

• Okay, this one girl got me good. I was sooooo embarrassed that I fell for it and my boyfriend was so uncomfortable.
    Me: *is about to sit down on the floor to join the convo*
    Her: Wait, you have something on your butt!
    Me: omg! *checks butt frantically, pats butt*
    Her: It looks like you sat in like... sugar or something because... you've got a sweet ass!

😂😂😂😂

• ''Are you winter? 'Cause you'll be coming soon'' xD I have to admit I found it hilarious but was kinda creeped out at the same time. Usually though, guys use my dog as a backup plan to try and talk to me. They say something along the lines of ''That's a beautiful dog you have. Not as beautiful as his owner though''. :')

• Oh, there was another one. A guy asked me to borrow a pen. Sure enough, I give him a pen, but next thing you know he says 'it doesn't work'. Knowing that it's the pen I always use, I'm sure that it works and I tell him so. He replies with 'oh really? Then how about you try writing your number here?' :D

• I have heard guys tell me this and it makes me life. Hey Baby you want some fries to go with that shake?

• one of the ones i have heard is did you hurt your self when you fell from heaven? or can i have your mobile number please cause i lost mine

• 'Was your father a theif?'
    'What, why?'
    'Because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes.'
    -rolls eyes-

• I heard one yesterday night. This dude was tryna chat up my friend. I can't remember his exact words 😞

• Are you a parking ticket? Youve got fine written all over you

What Guys Said 2

• Me: Can ask you a silly question?
    Her: Sure, what is it?
    Me: Do you find me attractive
    Her: Yeah, sure.
    Me: Do you have a boyfriend?
    Her: No
    Me: Then what's your excuse for not kissing me?

Go in for the kill.

• "Are you Jamaican? Because JA-MAKIN me crazy!"