Can I live without a girlfriend or a wife? Am I crazy?

Is it possible? Because I'm really tired. Everybody wants to a beautiful girl or a handsome boy. It's like a race. It's like a sickness. I have had 3 girlfriends. And I don't wanna anymore. Am I mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• How does this fairy tale sound?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6weN7VSa4

It's not always "The prince and the princess lived happily ever after".

If you wanna shack up , you can do that.
    If you wanna live under the sun and the moon , you can do that.

You can do whhaatteevverrr you want.

What Girls Said 4

• you're not crazy. I agree some people get too caught up in relationships and it can ruin their lives.
    I dont know you're story, but maybe youve just had a couple bad relationships and dont wanna go through it all again? Which is perfectly fine to want to take a break.

Its better to focus on yourself. I honestly wish I were like you. Focus on yourself, schooling, success, you will have a good relationship eventually when you're ready. But its fine to not want one right now.

• i feel incomplete without a girlfriend but ı dont want to have one , too. i dont want to go out or do anything. it is not temporarily beause i feel like that for months. and thank you for your advice

• I've had three boyfriends and I don't want any more. You can totally live without romantic companionship - you just may find that you don't want to.

• Nah, everyone sometimes takes a break once in a while, it is cool.

• I think that when you meet " the one " you will change your mind

• i hope but it's looking possible.:/

What Guys Said 2

• No you're not mad but it's just a shame you let only 3 shite people stop you from dating :/

• No not mad at all why do u think that?