Is it weird that I am a guy but I don't want to have sex with a girl from the start? I want to first know her as a person, and work my way up to that?

I want to know her as a person. I want to know if she is a good person, what her personality is, what her interest are. Then I like to slowly work my way up to sex by doing other things first. First a hug, then later hand holding, then touching my forehead to hers, then kissing her on the lips, then sex. Is this a good way to do things?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be a guy just asking for attention with this question since most girls want that in a guy and you know it... or you could actually be telling the truth and in that case I wish more guys were like you.

I like the idea of not rushing things and waiting for sex, the build up makes it a more magical moment.

What Girls Said 7

• seriously, i think men with that mindset are incredibly attractive. taking it slow is always a good idea.

• It's not weird if you personally find it better to know that person is worth a place in your life or not.

• Dude, whatever you feel comfortable with is perfectly fine. Your sex life (or therelackof) isn't anyone's business but your own.

• I think its very sweet and rather decent of you actually. There aren't many guys out there like you. Most guys want a nice body and just a sex toy. Its nice to see that there are guys out there that want a genuine loving relationship. Its an excellent way to do things. You seem like a smart pretty decent t guy

• Thanks.

• Anytime... dw bout what anyone else thinks. I think you've got it all under control :)

• Ummmm those are goals for me xD like don't be one of those guys who only think about sex PLEASEEE

• If that's the truth you're a really special guy xD usually all guys want is sex - and yes some girls are like that too - but not all. It's good to get close in other ways than sex before actually having sex so yes you're ways are great!

• That is a nice way.

What Guys Said 0