Help with a boy?

Okay so there's this guy who is actually one of my best friends, we've known each other for a really long time and in August we started dating but once school started we decided that we needed to take a few steps back because we felt that we missed the transition between friends and more than friends. But my problem is that when this happened I already knew I loved him but now I feel like I can't tell him. I know he still likes me but he just has a lot of confidence issues and shit that has happened in the past that has made him fear relationships so I don't know how I can ease back into one. He thinks that he'll end up hurting me eventually because that's what he thinks always ends up happening. I can't figure out how to get it through to him that he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Does anyone have any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• It's actually more simple than you may realize
    though it will be easier said than done..

To mend his fear of relationships, and to get closer to him
    simply stay near him, and do activities you both enjoy.. together.

If you can do this, and keep it up, something will happen
    but an important rule to note, is to not be pushy, or you'll push him away.

What Girls Said 0