Should I give up dating?

I don't have a problem attracting girls. At the beginning they are very attracted to me, but lose interest after 2 months/1 month/2 weeks. I am also very selective, but I'm only talking about girls I am interested in. I am extremely tired of dating, testing waters and short term relationships/one night stands. I want to find a girl with whom I create great relationship. Is it f'n possible or should I quit from dating scene? I don't have a problem with being rejected from the same beginning, but I hate and am afraid of being dumped after month all the time. I even have a lot of respect for guys who take less attractive girls, becasue they won't espace. Even they are not completely attracted to them. I can't settle down and cheat myself if I don't feel anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your standards are too high
    Most likely you go for girls who are so hot and impossible to get but then you get disappointed because you don't take the time to get to know her as a person so you get hurt because you are making the wrong choices in women
    Could be your personality too

• I can't change my personality.

I can't lower my standards. I don't even have any standars/checklists. I feel the vibe or not. That's it.

• I'm not saying you should change your personality

• Ok, but if it could be a problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving up isn't going to help. The issue is you, not dating.

You obviously turn them off and eventually you push them away and they disappear.

Are you insecure?

• Everyone is a little bit insecure.

However I am very confident and bold when I date them.

• Come on man... you wouldn't be "giving up" if you were confident.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should give up dating. Dating is the best way to find a relationship. I think you just need to wait for the right girl to come along, but don't give up completely. Maybe just don't get your hopes up too soon when you do date.

• I hate this bullshit about right girl. Some people has always right girls/guys and others not.

• If you want to take a break from the Dating scene then may the odds be in your favor. You also have to realize some girls just may not be right for you as well and I think that maybe you should reevaluate yourself (like think about what "you" want first before you seek it)😊😊😊. You seem like a sweet guy and deserves and nice lady😆😆😇😇.

• Then take a break from dating.

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck i have trouble just attracting them