Should I delete him off Facebook so I can fully get over him?

I was seeing this guy months ago, off and on. We still sometimes talk. But now he has moved away to the city to do his masters. When we were dating he was my first and he ended up breaking my heart. With Facebook I sometimes see who he adds or what girls post on his wall. Even though I too have been seeing other people, I still feel jealous when I see pictures/comments other girls have written on his wall. I have to wonder if its because he was my first and that is why I have a hard time getting over him. Would deleting him help me move on? and forget him? Or would it be immature.. and might regret it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should. If you know for sure things are over and you're not getting back together, I think it'll help a lot. I blocked my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend so im not tempted to ever stalk them because it'll just bring me down. With them blocked, I can't even access their pages. I think it's helped a lot because I can live in ignorance of what they're doing and it'll stop me from analyzing it too much and asking myself why I was never good enough for him to be as good to me as he is to her.

What Guys Said 4

• Delete and move on, its the only way your move on to better things, x

• overly attracted to hot guy.

age; (18-24)

• No, you should not.

• Yes, you should.

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely because he was your first and that's why you have a hard time. The exact same thing happened to me with my ex. I didn't delete him completely off of Facebook because he still wanted to be friends and it didn't end badly but I unfollowed him on Facebook so we're still friends but I just don't see any of his activity like who he adds or what he likes or comments on. That could be a better option, if you wanted to.