Girls, what do you pay attention to on a first date with a guy?

He is your type and you actually already liked him online

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I pay attention to whether or not he's ok with me imitating things, or if he's out if by it and expects to control everything.

The first most important thing to me is if he is able to respect me as a person before he can appeal himself to me as a lover.

I dint do bigotry hypocrisy gender roles or mind games-- these are surprisingly difficult things to find missing in a person-- so if that's his hang up it won't work.

What Girls Said 3

• How punctual he was, is he well dressed and clean smelling/looking. Does he complement my appearance at first sight? Is he attentive on the date? Does he make me smile/ laugh? Is he nice to the server (if at a restaurant)? Does he pay the tab? Does he make sure I got home safe if separate cars. thats all :).

• Yes, they do pay attention.

• I pay attention to how he makes me feel and I try to understand the person he is through the conversation.