Boyfriend joined an online dating site?

yeah, so I have his email password and I just signed into it and found that he just today registered on an online dating site. what should I do? break up with him? confront him about it?

this was supposed to be the man of my life. I am in love with this guy. we've been together for a year and half and I cannot believe he would do this to me. I don't know what to do. help me

Most Helpful Guy

• How did you get his email password? if it was any other way than him giving it to you, I can see why he would be looking around.

• He gave it to me. we have eachothers passwords. I didn't go snooping around nor did I hack his sh*t

What Guys Said 3

• would confront him about it because me being a guy I would front my girlfriend about it to make sure she was accually trying t cheat

• Ya his first mistake was giving you his passwords to stuff.. Not good though that he is on that site. The love of my life left me out of no where too.. it sucks. I'd dump him

• what a dumbass..this is why you don't give your girlfriend the pws to your junk...

confront him

What Girls Said 2

• I feel bad for you. I am wondering if he is trying to send you a message because he knows that you have his log in info. He knows that if you ever went into the account that you'd see this information. I wonder if he did it deliberately?

The only way to get to the bottom of it is to discuss it. See what he has to say. Maybe he is unhappy, bored, thinks the grass might be greener on the other side, curious or seeking attention. Whatever the "reason" is, it will be up to you on whether or not you terminate the relationship or not.

If he hasn't done anything and only signed up then maybe you can work through the issues. You said you love him so maybe it's salvageable?

Good luck.

• confront him about it, that's really fukt up for him to do that.. I'm sorry I really feel ur pain

but you nevr know he might have a totally random but honest reason that's harmless.. but doubtful lolz