POLL - What do women want the most?

• MONEY!! A cash-slave... A human ATM.
  • A SEX SLAVE!! A muscled hunk who will fuck their brains out while they sit back and enjoy.
  • A PHYSICAL SLAVE!! Carries the groceries, reaches the top shelf, does the driving, takes out the trash, opens doors etc.
  • STATUS!! Will give her fame and/or make other females jealous.
  • Other (Please specify)
All women are...

...

;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want a guy who doesn't watch porn and doesn't check out other girls. Once I find that, I'll stop seeing men as ATMs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless she's a sugar momma you will always be her cash slave.

What Girls Said 23

• I want a guy who knows how to spell "most". And your options are ridiculous. I'm not above a guy and not going to make him my slave of anything.

• Maybe its because you're taller, heavier and stronger than most guys?

• Here we go again!

• More than anything in the world women want a man with proper spelling and grammar. :)

• I think women want A loyal man who respects her and make her happy , respects her familly , plan for the future of their relationship , takes care of her .. etc there are things more important than money , sex , fame in my opinion :)

• blah blah blah

• At least show some respect for my opinion ^^ but guess u werent educated so :)

• Out of those options I would take sex slave I guess lol

I don't need money or care for it much.
    I can't even begin to express how much I don't like status.
    I like driving and I just climb on the counter to reach top shelves, i've managed to carry my own groceries for my entire life so far an not starve to death yet, so i'm pretty set in those departments.

Honestly, I just want a genuinely good person, who is semi intelligent, carries himself well, has a sense of humor, loves video games and doesn't want children, is that too much to ask?

• I want someone who will treat me gentle, reason with me, build a family with me and is ok with being just a tiny weeny bit of a physical slave. I blame the last request on my laziness, not my sex.

• Honestly, in a perfect imaginary world, I would want all of the following lol alongside good looks and good personalty, but that I ain't gonna happen

• Personally, I want a partner... someone to share my life with, the good and the bad, and to support one another... I think that's what most people want..

• The poll has stupid choices -_-

• Other - someone to love and build with. Someone who treats her right. That is all

• I think the main thing that guys don't want to accept as a valid answer because they all think women are conniving evils at their core is "respect" that's what they all want at the end of the day. Someone to respect them. Someone to be genuinely proud of who they are and not afraid to express it.

• Most of us girls want a guy with a sweet personality, and a funny sense of humor. If they are a hunk that is just a big bonus.

• An LC (life companion) who basically accompanies me in my walk and run and roll through life.

• I mean, I just want some food and cuddling rn. Is that too hard to ask? 😫😔

• just, uhh, no..

• FOOD

*also love*

• @PrincessTashaaaa the power of the shallow end is powerful in you

• hahahah I think it's fair. :p It's not bias seeing as when I'm in a relationship I don't even check out movie stars anymore.

• I like C. the most

• Girls want a sweet boy who will value her :-)

• Duh, All Of The Above.

Who wants to be in a relationship with a one dimensional person?
    Who actually enters a relationship possessing only one skill & think that's enough lol?

• Someone's bitter
    This poll is bias http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59300439.jpg

• Money I think.

• Someone who gets me. I've met all kinds of guys, but I wish I'd find one I click with.

• I want a submissive guy ;)

• Okay thanks for your input, but I know you'll never be able to resist a muscled hunk who wants to rape you ;)

• No way, never, I'm always the rapist in my relationships ;)

• ohh wow okay then.

Noted.

O_O

What Guys Said 13

• Or she may just want a kindhearted, dedicated guy who is willing to listen to her and care about what she has to say. Someone who can make her laugh and be comfortable with entirely. Trust and acceptance being #1. Someone who isn't afraid of commitment and is willing to look after her as much as she is willing to look after him.

Or the bullshit you said.

• Awwww... look like you have the experience of a 5 year old XD

• Awwww it's cute you think that 😘

• Other - an equal who treats them with love and respect.
    As for your misogyny read this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22350-misogynists-misandrists-why-they-exist-my-response-to-them

• I think women want a guy who can spell 'most'.

• Yeah man you're gonna get so many girls disrespecting their opinions and holding sexist views of them. *rolls eyes* I bet you complain about feminists as well.

• Men have never been expected to "get girls" as you put it. WOW, you must be a hardcore, self sacrificing feminist who pedastalizes women!!

Just look at your face! LOL.

• Yeah I realize that my face is purposefully depreciating in this photo, it was taken by my friends and I have decided to adopt it. Yes, I am a feminist but no I do not put women on a pedestal, I see women as equal and thus do not automatically discount their opinions on things (unlike yourself). Also for your jab at my physical appearance I still have had several girls find me attractive enough to ask me out.

• You talk like a feminized man. Disgusting!!

• A man. A real man.

• A PHYSICAL SLAVE! She'll be damned if she ever has to open a pickle jar again!

• Lol its so tryhard, is this real?

• A combination of things that make her look better, she can love someone that loves her because she loves herself so much.

• lol this is absolutely one of the things!!

• Being get married with a Canadian girl and being happy forever

• Is that why MRA and MGTOW is growing the most in fucking Canada? lol. Canada is the Sweden of the new world... it is a THOROUGHLY oppressive

• Nation.

• don't be fooled. they all want a lot of moneyyyyyyyyyy

• According to court records women want half your stuff.

• Women are like anyone else, it's no use asking them if they want things they have never had. People don't know what they want until they see it, hold it in their hand and taste it.

• LOL, who anyone else? There are only men and women... of course, some freaks exist... but that aside, men and women are different in mind and body. Two different beings.

• Not in the respect that they don't know they want something until they have experience of it. That is common to all humans.

• Nonsense.

A 13 yo boy has never had sex, but he wants it. He may never have travelled by air but he wants to.

Take your bullshit theories and GTFO. You fail!

• The thing your mother want the most.

• *wants*

fix'd that for ya! :)