My boyfriend keeps making fun of me?

he keeps bringing up how i gave him the worst bj ever and it gets me annoyed a lot but it was my first time so what can i say to him thatll either be like a payback comment to him to kind of reck him?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him it was because there wasn't much there to work with

Most Helpful Girl

• If he does not appreciate your blow jobs, don't give him anymore. You should only be intimate with people who value you and respect you, and making fun of you is not respecting you.

What Guys Said 4

• "I'm sorry, since you know so much about blowjobs... how about next time you suck your own dick."

• He is teasing you. Also has he ever tried cunnilingus? It's the feminine equivalent. Doubt he would do a good job with the first try. Most suck at it :P

• You should NOT BE DOING THAT. Someone should tell your parents.

• Say nothing bring him a cup of coffee with lastives in the morning then say how horny your and get on top and tease him untell it happens

What Girls Said 5

• If it was so honestly bad that he has to repeatedly tease you about it, then just tell, "Then I won't give you another ever again. Problem solved."

• Looks like the ladies all feel the same way... don't do it again. (Believe me, a bad bj is still better than no bj at all.)

• Just tell him since he thought the first was the worst that he doesn't need to worry about getting any more!

• How bout "hey why dont you show me how on your dad. I'll watch and pay close attention" ;)

• tell him that you won't give him any more then!

• Next time he mentions it being the worst, be like "well then, since you find them aweful, no more bj's for you"