Feeling confused :/ Could I be lucky or not?

I got a crush on a guy, he is 26. Nothing happened between us, however I got a strong sense he likes me too but is afraid to approach me. I don't know. I want to tell him or message him saying I like him, but maybe he doesn't feel the same. We are family friends, but only see him when visiting his family... I don't want to embarass myself plus I have hope and if I find out the truth isn't what I want, I'll be devasted. I have liked him for over a year... Please help me :(

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself.. Go ahead and TELL him we usually like when you put more thought into it. We will feel different if you message us, than if you tell us face to face. If your not at the point to tell him just wait for signs that he shows that he likes YOU. When you see the signs i would say its ok to ask him out :)

• Thanks for answer! Just recently I saw he has a dating profile on a website, I got one too. It says he is single, but I am worried to tell him as he may see me as a family friend, not as poetential girlfriend :( I can't tell if the signs are that he likes me :/ He is really always nice to me, but I just don't know. What should I do to create some attraction from him so I can be sure he likes me? Thank you

What Girls Said 1

• tell him how you feel!