I love getting girls with BFs to check me out, is that bad?

For example, girl is obviously there with a guy at the gym, I love to get them to check me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not exactaly, talk to some girls in person.

• It'd be bad to try and get her to cheat on him with you, but checking people out is pretty common regardless of whether people have a significant other or not. It's just in our nature I think. Doesn't mean we don't love who we're with or find them less attractive or anything. Best to at least be discreet though.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a good way to get beat up by the boyfriend

• In most humble way possible, not many of the BFs are 6'2 210

• If you truly wanted the girl I say go for it. Natural selection at it's best

• I like the way you think lol

• My philosophy is that sure she can look. While y'all together I'm pretty sure every blue moon in the relationship y'all gonna look at other people. But you do that with the wrong person and something can happen.

• Who gives a fuck? What do you do next?

• lol, you are not alone, i have done some attention whoring myself and gotten girls to faun over me in front of their mans
    shit makes me feel good, even though its mean

have you ever tried to make a move? girls love promiscuity and the feeling of being "desired" getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend is easy work

• Just eye fucking each other lol you know what I mean. I haven't been bold enough with a guy nearby.

• Haha see if you can push your luck
      You will have the largest chance if they are just dating

I have stolen girls like that a couple of times
      Passed numbers etc