Girls say personality is the most important thing but?

How is a guy supposed to get his foot in the door if he doesn't have the height, the looks, the money, the race, the car? If you don't have the outward attraction, she won't even want to get to know you...

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is the most important, but you're also right, if you don't have something attractive about you (to her) then she won't want to get to know you romantically.

I don't see why this is news. This is how you feel about women, no? Attraction is what separates friends from significant others.

That being said, you don't have to have height, looks, money and car to get a woman to be attracted to you. It's just a matter of having something she's attracted to.

2|1
    0|0
    • You don't even know people that you don't find attractive. That's what separates strangers from people you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• "How is a guy supposed to get his foot in the door " HAHAHAH that is why you become friends with __ #1st so she can get a chance to see your personality + fall in love with it. Not approach her hon that "AYE BABY GIRL LET ME GET YO #" type BS because if she doesn't find you physically attractive... well you've just written yourself off right there and then #NeverFails ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|1
    0|0
    • Too much work man... im not about to try to befriend every girl I find attractive

• Welp, I never knew how or who you were talking to/about.

I mean if it's some random girl in the streets you may as well take the direct approach via the "baby girl let me get yo # type" shit LOL

But if it's a girl that you know you're going to be seeing very often why not befriend her today... get her number tomorrow and then make your move 4 days after that?

What Girls Said 3

• True. If you don't have things that will attract someone they won't want to get to know you

Solution: work on getting them

0|0
    0|0
  • hey look, that's the same with us girls. You will one day find someone who will look on the inside first, when the girls realise they won't find what they want in 6 foot tall handsome guys, they'll be on the look out for those who can actually treat them with respect, and hopefully you can step up and be that person for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look forvthem and wjat the can offer you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You wouldn't get to know her if she wasn't attractive either :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality is the most important thing after your body and face... Never let that lie fool you.

0|0
    0|0