How do you deal with dating someone who works a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• you make time for each other. if they love you they will make time for you. no one is busy 24/7, you down have to go out on dates, just cuddle and watch a film and have a takeaway or cheese on toast

What Guys Said 5

• All my posts lately on men having it harder than women in the finding love and sex department overlap your question in ways. To become that which women is attracted to means a lot of work for a guy. You have to gym. I wake up at 5:30 and hit gym. From there I have to work. To be top of my game, I don't let anything distract me, so it's business face until home. Then I am a musician that initiated a band. I do 2 hours a night. Then I get time for my SO. I think it's a bit shit, but I can't miss gym or anything.

• This is real world stuff. Any guys who aims to be successful at anything, is going to be working a lot.

The key is to make sure that you make your time together count!

----

How many hours does this guy work? 45? 50? 55? 60?

• I let her deal with me since she is way too busy. i don't like chasing.

• i would apply for a job where she's... that sounds strange coming from me...

• that's perfect. then all u have time for is sex ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Do they make time for you?

• you can't deal with it , when there is no romantic relationship