A ugly person comes up to you and asks for your number?

A ugly person comes up to you and asks for your number and you say no, then after that a hot or beautyfull person comes up and says the exact same thing while the ugly person is watching, what would you do?

• Give the hot person my number
    17% (4)74% (17)46% (21)Vote
  • Not give it
    74% (17)26% (6)50% (23)Vote
  • other
    9% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't give any stranger my number no matter if they're ugly or attractive lol wth – If I knew them beforehand and I found the latter attractive and it seemed like we might get along and not like a creep I would probably give them my number tho no matter if the unattractive person was watching, I probably wouldn't even notice anything except from them if I really found them super attractive anyways. :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I need to know any Hot or Cold or Young or Old 'Person' before I Ever... Give out my number.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Never define someone by his/her looks. Unless it's my friend, i don't think i'll give my number to anyone else

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't say treating people differently based on their appearance is DEFINING a person. But people (esp. significantly different people) shouldn't expect equal social treatment from individuals.

Your body is a part of who you are.

• @Transigence Significantly different people? Well, the way you treat others generally reflect on the way you're brought up too tbh.

• I don't give out my number to people who just walk up and ask. Gotta chat first at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give my number to either of them. One of them could be serial killer, or thy could be tag team serial killers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't give my number like that to anyone..

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never give out my number to random strangers no matter if he's attractive, or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give the hot guy my number
    Booo whooo
    Ain't no one got time for a pity party

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if the person is hot or not. I don't give my number to strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give my number out to strangers no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if he's hot i won''t give it. I just don't give my phone number out to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give my number randomly. I won't give my number to either one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I probably would give the "hot" person my number. I am not obliged to shut myself off from prospective dates just because I returned someone else down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give the hot person my number

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks only get 30 seconds of my attention but without good looks I have no interest in the girl. If the hot girl has a great personality than I'll give it, otherwise I'd say no.
    I would be a little creeped out that the ugly girl is watching though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give either one my number, if it came down to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give my kik to the hot person

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not obliged by morality or politeness to explain or justify your personal preferences. What sort of a world would it be if you were?

0|0
    0|0
  • Even some celebrities or president comes, I wouldn't give my number.

0|0
    0|0
    • They've to find themselves :P