What do you think of a 18 year old girl with no experience?

I'm a 18 year old shy girl and never had a boyfriend. A year ago I had like 3 dates with a boy and when he brought me home we "kissed". It wasn't a real kiss because it where just 2 packs on the lips. That is the most experience I have... I think this is so embarrassing because almost all of my friends already have been all the way. Do you think it is a turnoff when a girl is very inexperienced and never had a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy's level of experience.

I mean, if a guy is attractive, if he's not nervous socially, if he's athletic or otherwise socially interesting, he's not going to have any trouble making friends and getting close to people early in life (especially high school). He's more likely to be somewhat popular in high school, and more easily successful with girls. So, he's more likely to be experienced.

After a guy finishes college, he's what? 21? So, 18 year old girls (i. e., freshmen) are still not "so young" that it's "awkward" or a "no no."

So, there's literally a "split."

On one hand, from 16 through 21, some guys have been having sex regularly, and they've been getting a better idea of what they like sexually (and what they don't like, or what they have no patience or tolerance for). Also, because of their experience, they've been able to overcome their approach, initiation, and performance "anxiety" with a female partner.

On the other hand, from 16 through 21, some guys have not been having sex (at all), and they have no idea what they like sexually (other than what they "think" they like or dislike). Also, because of their lack of experience, they have some approach, initiation, and performance "anxiety," and may not feel completely confident and secure in their ability to genuinely satisfy their female partner (particularly one who they know sexually satisfies them greatly as a man).

So, you can expect the "preferences" to largely be split depending on life circumstances and experiences.

On one hand, it's very understandable why some men would prefer women with little to no experience. These women have no baseline or barometer of what 'good' sex is, and so, anxieties and fears of inadequacy or not satisfying one's female partner are reduced (i. e., the emotional distress caused by the idea of having sex with this female is 'less').

On the other hand, guys with experience generally like and prefer, "lack of inhibition," "openness," a girl that's comfortable and not insecure with her body, a girl that knows what she wants sexually, a girl that enjoys being "sexy" and "slutty" for her man, a girl that has "dispelled" idealized childhood fantasies and ideas regarding sex. So, a girl with little to no experience is probably not something guys with experience are willing to tolerate or have patience with, no matter how otherwise non-sexually amazing the girl is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaid72fqzNE

So, the next question is, what kind of guy YOU prefer.

What Guys Said 13

• Quite the opposite. It would be an extreme turn on to be with an inexperienced girl like you. I'm quite inexperienced myself. Someone like you is rare and would be so special. I'd take you over your friends any day

• It's probably a good thing lol
    Rather that then a girl who is super freaky at 18...
    Everyone at your age should be in experienced tbh

• I am much more inexperienced than you. lol

Compared to me you have a lot of experience.

You don't have to worry about it being a turn-off as a girl.

• Interesting for 18 yo guys eith no experience. :-)

• " I think this is so embarrassing because almost all of my friends already have been all the way. "

They're fucking lying.
    Anyway, you'll be fine. Most guys your age don't have a clue what they're doing also.

• Hun, you have more experience than me, i haven't even kissed a girl on the cheek that i like. it is honestly a turn on because you and i would have about as much knowledge as each other

• lol that feel when someone complains about being experienced and they have much more experience than you.

• Many people think that I've been oblivious to opportunities when that couldn't be further than the truth. I watched like a fucking hawk and in spite of there being none, even tried a great deal to generate opportunities. That's not comparable to being "shy" and denying opportunities as a result, like most inexperienced people actually are, and thus assume that that's my cause for being inexperienced as well.

*facepalm*

• @R3d_Anonymous well shit, i actually used to only have friends that were girls, until grade 9 that is. but i have had 3 girls i could have dated, but i turned them down. i guess they didn't meet my standards.

and those people piss me off. i may be inexperienced, but i don't mind it. it just means the lucky girl can teach me anything she knows

• No, not at all. It's not nearly as embarrassing as it is for guys. Most guys would rather be with an inexperienced girl than a you-know-what. Anyway, you're only 18, you have plenty of time.

• It's not a turnoff. Don't worry.

• No it does not. Sex before marriage is unpleasant

• most men are virgin at that age in the global population. only a few dudes lose it earlier. its just a loud minority.

• dont rush it and tbh those friends of yours will regret doing it so soon. its not a turn off to be inexperienced its a turn on. if a guy says otherwise he just wants to have sex with u and doesn't care about you

• of course not

• I'm 17 and I never kissed a girl haha🙈

You'll find a nice caring boy one day :)

It isn't silly that you never had a boyfriend, you are a young lady and you should be patient (:

Don't trust a boy on what he says through text ha

You're amazing and you'll find a cute boy ha

What Girls Said 0