Do White guys have to settle with Asian girls because most of their White girls go with other guys now?

u know like Black, guy Latino guys etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Settle for Asians? That's kind of rude. Why would a guy not want to date an Asian woman? Seems like they would have just as good of qualities as any other person in the world. I think if a guy is having trouble getting women and needs to settle, it has more to do with him than it does the women he is pursuing...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, Asian girls are just really good looking, sweet, easy going, and family oriented, most guys like those traits which is why Asians appeal to us. And anyway I dont know what your talking about, white girls still go for white guys 95% of the time, and statistically speaking they are less likely to marry interracially then any other group in the US (including white men who usually date outside of their race more then their female counterparts), so I believe you are mistaken, maybe you should do some research before trolling around on the internet.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

What Girls Said 5

• Guys go for women they think are submissive when the women around them won't out up with their shit.

However Asians being submissive is just an imperialist stereotype. Asian women fougt in one of the biggest revolutions I n history.

• It's not about the race. Personality matters.

• lol

and you are concerning yourself with this because? :P

• He's probably upset he either can't get a girlfriend or his last girlfriend dumped him. Or he's just really really really bored and decided to be an unproductive member of society.

• Lol they don't settle
    Plenty of guys like Asians
    A friend of mine likes them because they're petite

• People of any ethnicity can be petite. especially if they don't get enough food. Asians growing up in the west are often very tall.

• Just repeating what I was told
      This guy likes little Asians

I didn't think most people cared so much about interracial relationships

• Asian people I know are shorter than white people here

What Guys Said 5

• no, nope, and noooooo. lol 😂

• No. Move to San Francisco Bay area, tons and tons of white dudes that are into Asian girls.

• Not really but I always end up with other races of girls for some reason, they seem to be attracted to white guys more often but I don't settle because of that, I like all different races anyway

• I still see most people dating their own race

• I could say I am latino and wanna have a Asian at least once. They also look too cute