Does he still have feelings for me? Please help, because I'm really confused and in need of some real advice? Thank you in advance :) ?

After me and my ex broke up we didn't talk or anything. He even started dating his ex again. But after he saw me at a party with someone else he snaped me back and stuff. When I posted a pic of something from my book (I'm writing a book) he screenshoted it and we talked about it (it was more in a teasing way). Also when I went out to a club with his friends (which are/were also mine) I stayed at the club with a guy instead of going home and Andrew (my ex) wrote me about it, how its stupid to go with some guy, instead of staying with your friends with whom you came...(now they're angry with me as well btw). After that I unfriended him because he acted very mean, but I sent him a snap soon after that (I sent it to everyone) and he answered saying 'I thought you wanted nothing to do with me' (I said that, when we faught about the club situation, right before I unfriended him) and I answered 'I sent it to everyone, don't overthink it' and he didn't answer. Some time after that I posted a pic from my book again and he screenshoted it (again). It seemed that I spelled something wrong and he texted me on snap 'Its especially* not esepcialy' and when I didn't answer he said 'And its manager*, you're welcome' I also didn't answer. After that we didn't talk anymore, when I posted a pic from the book again he didn't say anything. Also he doesn't post anything on mystory anymore (I think he might be hiding his stories from me because he used to post them every day).
So the point here is that on Friday I saw him after a long time at a club and he looked miserable. He also kept glancing my way all the time + when I was sitting with some guy friends of mine he looked sad and really uncomfortable. It looked like he wanted to approach me but couldn't (though I'm not sure, that's just my interpretation) Do you think he still might have some feelings towards me?
P. S. he unfollowed me on Instagram some time after I unfriended him :P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, he might. Who broke up with who? Why did he get back with his ex?

• Well its kind of weird... First I broke up with him (he texted me after and I still didn't want to get back together) then we ran into each other at a party and later on I called him because his friends didn't know where he was and they were worried because he didn't answer them when they called. And when I called he did and when I said that his friends are worried about him he Cried and said ''yeah they are, but you aren't'' I felt really bad, he told me where he was and I went to meet him.. we had a small fight where I told him that I just want to properly say goodbye, but things turned around, because we ended up having sex... after that I thought we were normal again, but we weren't because after two weeks of not talking after that 'event' (I didn't text him because I was confused) but when I did he said that he wants to move on because we had our problems and he can't deal anymore.. so it was mutual... kind of?

• I don't know why he got back together with his ex... All I know is that after the part where I told you. that we didn't talk for two weeks and then I texted him asking what's going on.. I texted him actually after I saw him at a party with his ex (and then he told me that he can't deal anymore). But now they're not together anymore.